Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

A 10% levy on BAKED GOODS?!

Hyperriker posted:

JJ Abrams is taking his pewpew and lensflares Somewhere the gently caress Else. I'm really happy about this. I'm a pretty serious hater of the two new films, especially Into Darkness, which to me is a deeply flawed cash cow compared to what it could've been with a little time, patience and effort.

The new Star Trek movies are the movies we deserve, but not the movies we want. They've taken some of the stigma away from saying the words "I watch Star Trek", because they immediately think of something that looked like a long ipad commercial instead of knowing you're talking about watching people act out space aliens on a set that looks like it was made with $80 worth of gray construction paper.

Midnight City fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Oct 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Note how everybody just comes up with a few episodes in a show that has over 170 episodes.

Some of those you might even hate like Year of Hell due to its ending.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

I was so excited for Year of Hell because the friend who got me watching would constantly tell me how great it was. After it was over I had to reassess even being friends with him anymore.

:woop: Consequences!
:woop: Character growth!
:bang: You son of a loving bitch

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

Vagabundo posted:

The way Voyager should have been, in my opinion, is like this:

I don't even know what half of that means since I've only watched Voyager so far but I'm 100% sure it would make a better show.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

I'm more surprised that people are still asking about Aatrek and not about Conquistador.

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

bobkatt013 posted:

Congratulations you found the way that they wrote Voyager scripts.

Voyager: the only show to do a holocaust denial and acceptance episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight City
Jun 3, 2013

I never did get around to finishing Voyager after stopping at the last episode of season 6, but I just started DS9 and not even half way through the first episode and it's already fifty times more interesting than Voyager ever was.

• Locked thread