Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Thaddius the Large posted:

Well, I certainly need something new, but I've been holding off until the draft, either for inspiration or just because I take forever to think of something regardless. There's so much new with the Vikings staff, but not so much with the players, not sure where to start!

Have someone Coach Z from Homestar Runner with Zimmer's head and then play around with the lyrics from "These peoples try to fade me". Or just use

I'm so oldschool (one two one two)
They tore the school down! (one two one two)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Hey guys, If someone can spare the time I'd like to request an avatar because my current one is getting old. Could I request an avatar of Lovie Smith feeding delicious leaves to a baby giraffe in a Mike Glennon jersey and football helmet?

Butthead
May 31, 2011
If anyone that likes making avatars feels like helping a goon out, I have the idea of Nelson from The Simpsons pointing at Ha Ha Clinton-Dix (back turned to show his name on the jersey), with a speech bubble that say "Ha Ha!"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I've been looking to get a football related AV, so I'll throw a few ideas out there if anyone wants to run with them:

1) Shady McCoy as the Nightcrawler from the X-Men, bamfing around a defender.

2) Nick Foles as Napoleon Dynamite, holding a football with some mountains in the distance.

3) Lane Johnson as the Juggernaut.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

So I've been here for almost ten years and never gotten myself an avatar or been a lovely enough poster to "earn" one from someone else. My forums name makes it pretty obvious WHAT my avatar should be, but I have no loving clue how you could possibly represent it. But if you could somehow represent it, in an homage to that beautiful Steve Young creation from the 2005 Pro Bowl, I would be a happy happy camper.

Mcnabb's forhead, then partion the rest of head in half. 1/3 daunte, 1/3 vick, 1/3 mcnabb

What I'm saying is "My 3 Dads, The Picture"

I can't do farts very well, unfortunately. Well not THAT kinda fart, at any rate. But that'd be a simple way to do it.

cucka fucked around with this message at 12:55 on May 11, 2014

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

I've been looking to get a football related AV, so I'll throw a few ideas out there if anyone wants to run with them:

1) Shady McCoy as the Nightcrawler from the X-Men, bamfing around a defender.

2) Nick Foles as Napoleon Dynamite, holding a football with some mountains in the distance.

3) Lane Johnson as the Juggernaut.

4.) Johnny Football's impish grin

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

A Cleveland fan should get JFF as the Browns elf

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Rasczak posted:

A Cleveland fan should get JFF as the Browns elf

Seems rap as gently caress IMHO

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Seems rap as gently caress IMHO

Definitely. I bet febreeze could draw up a good one.

Edit: Lol. He just posted it in the farthouse.

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 21:51 on May 11, 2014

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Volkerball posted:

Definitely. I bet febreeze could draw up a good one.

Edit: Lol. He just posted it in the farthouse.

God drat that's awesome.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Haha I posted that like 20 minutes before he put it up. I will now use my astonishing powers of prediction to predict another 8-8 Cowboys season

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
He forgot the acne.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'd like to request an avatar. I can Paypal if desired.

I want Peyton's forehead to open like so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDObFetwDis

Put whatever you want inside. Surprise me. Just need that forehead opened up to REVEAL THE TRUTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
I'd love another cardinals avatar if there are any unclaimed ones.

• Locked thread