Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Ron Funches is the closest thing to the living embodiment of Parks and Rec. Hilarious, adorable, and always leaves you feeling upbeat. He better get a show at some point. Comedy Central needs more diversity right? I mean it definitely needs more good shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

The best part of the Price is Right segment was the audience completely understanding their role. Hilarious.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

I think I love Ali Wong. She's so wonderfully crazy and loving hilarious.

On the flipside Rob Delaney just seems...off. There's something going on with his timing or facial expressions or something which always makes his jokes less funny than they should be. He's like the anti-Ron Funches.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

That episode was much more energetic and fun than usual. I think most of that was Pudi, where the best comedy was from Jim Rash. I hope they keep doing more episodes with a bunch of people from the same cast.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Gonz posted:

A different era after every commercial break; including the different haircuts and clothes.

Now I want this you bastard.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

That was a good ep. Andy Daly looks familiar and I can't place him. That said, he's loving hilarious.

Also sign me up for an Archer cast episode.

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Am I alone in thinking that Community fanart they showed is way less creepy than the perving on Alison Brie that goes on in the Community thread here?

Hahahha, there is much much much much creepier fanart available. They had to go relatively tame since it's shown on tv. I assure you the creeping in the Community thread is nothing compared to the disturbing poo poo available on the rest of the internet.

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Feb 27, 2014

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

404GoonNotFound posted:

He was on Reno 911 a few times, maybe that was it?

YES! That's what it was. I've also seen the first ep of his new show and it's decent.

Yay Maria Bamford this week!

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

JT Jag posted:

Guy wanted to make the Anchorman sequel a musical. Part of that included the entire core cast going on Broadway for over six months. Classical training. Guy's legit.

Who the gently caress said no to that? That would've been magical.

Also Stranger than Fiction is the only reason anyone should need to love Will Ferrell.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Brolita might have been the best joke they've ever done for hashtag wars and I'm probably alone in thinking that but as soon as he said it the entire hosed up book flashed in front of my eyes with the little girl replaced by a bro. I couldn't stop laughing.

404GoonNotFound posted:

Sadly, all the good of Stranger Than Fiction was undone by the steaming pile that was Land of the Lost.

I never hold terrible movies against actors. Everyone takes lovely jobs to make money, theirs are just more public. I mean you couldn't enjoy Matthew McConaughey's career revival if you hold all his old terrible poo poo against him.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

ashpanash posted:

Here's this week's schedule:

I think that lineup already changed at least once since I last looked at it, so again, it's tentative. But I can't wait to see TBD! I want TBD! Is that new?

gently caress yea Hannibal Buress is back.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

I just wanted to say Tuesday's episode was one of the best they've ever done. The all star panel killed it and of course Funches was beyond hilarious.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Hahah I can't believe Jack Black is wearing a Clermont Lounge shirt. Fantastic. There's a great episode of The Layover with Anthony Bourdain in Atlanta that'll give you a solid look into the magic that is the Clermont Lounge. Such a sleazy old strip club.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Majorian posted:

This photo tells me everything I need to know about this club. If it's classy enough for Alton Brown, it's classy enough for me.:colbert:

This is why you need to watch. Alton Brown is so loving uncomfortable and is only there because Tony gets him hammered. It's one of the best things either has ever done. Also that stripper they're with has been there for decades.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

We need a beard panel with Mike Lawrence, Kyle Kinane, and Ron Funches.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

That was a shockingly good episode and the Tim Michin Rhys Darby combo was hilarious. Those two get along like gangbusters.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

BobMcFartsens posted:

Wow. Rhyes was on fire that episode. I swear every time I see him he gets more funny.

Yea he's getting better with every appearance.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

That panel was ok but Alice Wetterlund's whole style definitely did things for me. She's pretty funny too. Dany levy however needs to stop being invited on the show, he's incredibly bland every time.

Oh and best line was definitely:

"The venerable reverend Ludachristian"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

255 posted:

Ok, everyone else noticed that Hannibal Burress was competing for the Doug Benson Award on the show the other night, right?

He took about 5-10 mins to orient himself. He was more blazed than usual.

• Locked thread