Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I like the show! Although, as I think someone mentioned as well, I can't hear a thing Hardwick is saying when they play the guitar riff before commercials or when the show ends. Not really a big deal as it's just an outro, but it seems dumb to try and plug someones twitter or other stuff during that part.

Good by-*guitar riff* follow*riff*...witter*riff*...post on twi...*riff*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Running jokes can be fun but I don't get why that mascot bird thing is supposed to be so knee-slapping hilarious. It just looks like a generic mascot :confused:

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

The last episode with David Spade I had to quit early but it did leave me with a burning hunger for some blood pudding. Contrary to popular opinion that stuff is absolutely delicious and a good source of iron!

...since it's just essentially pigs blood mixed with spices and beer into a paste that you fry as slices on the grill. :black101:

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Conduit for Sale! posted:

Whoa, I thought I was in the Doug Loves Movies thread for a second.
We're going to have start screening @Midnight episodes for Graham Elwood and give reviews in the thread if there's any whistling or yelling before we can watch it.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Am I becoming a crotchety old person when I'm bummed that pictures that were taken to make fun of a person makes it on to a tv-show where comedians make even more fun of them? Like Kristen points out, that one picture was obviously just taken to get a picture of that lady.

:shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

404GoonNotFound posted:

Give Jon Daly all the points, right now.
Did someone say points?

• Locked thread