Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I don't get the Chris Hardwick hate, I like him. He seems like a decent human being on earth comparable to others.

9thing that this show is actually loving really good sometimes Kyle Kinane was loving great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Chris Hardwick is my current television boyfriend, he's cute as hell and 41!!! How can he be 41!!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Its totally jealous hate, just saying. I think he's funny, sometimes a little dickish but he is actually a complete loving nerd. Like he really is into everything that he promotes which is awesome as he's not just some mouthpiece.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

The show continues to be really loving funny. Patton Oswalt was hilarious tonight. Also, he has comedians on that people may not of heard of but are still really loving funny. Plus the show's pretty simple, I like it a lot and hope it sticks around.

I mean other than Key and Peele , out of the new shows I'd rather have this than Jizzneck/jugglecock whatever show which is just horrible.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

I love tonight shows because Matt Besser is on and I love him. Like seriously he has loving great awesome guest. It's not just these weird celebrities etc.. on here.

It get's like 500,000 viewers a show so it's not doing terrible for that time slot for a Comedy Central Show.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Oct 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

It's not actually prewritten, they do answer a good bit though and try to pick the best "answers" , IE they do it more than once for each group then pick the best one.

• Locked thread