Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Hardwick's famous professional bowler father died unexpectedly this morning. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Left 4 Dead: Baby Girl Souls Edition

Kristen Schaal, you're the greatest.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Chloe Dykstra was indeed a goon who was dating a goon and then they broke up and he leaked her nude selfies onto the internet.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

raditts posted:

I looked up that flappy bird game today and how the gently caress was that making 50k a day? It's like something I would have made as a freshman comp sci class project, stolen assets and all.

Ad revenue.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Relentlessboredomm posted:

That episode was much more energetic and fun than usual. I think most of that was Pudi, where the best comedy was from Jim Rash. I hope they keep doing more episodes with a bunch of people from the same cast.

A True Detective episode feat. McConaughey, Harrelson and Daddario.

Edit: IN FULL CHARACTER.

Gonz fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Feb 26, 2014

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Which period? '95, '02 or '10?

A different era after every commercial break; including the different haircuts and clothes.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Oh, how I miss those Debbie Downer sketches; Dratch herself being incapable of reading her lines without busting up (and by proxy, cracking everyone else up) was incredible.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

RedneckwithGuns posted:

Does Dave Hill remind anyone else of Rich Fulcher?

I feel the same way. I have difficulty telling them apart.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

That was one of the best winning responses in a long, long while. Perfectly apropos.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Is Margret Cho way older than I thought or did she and Chris grow up together or something.

Cho is 45.

Hardwick is 42.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Has anybody ever seen Dave Hill and Rich Fulcher in the same room together?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I haven't seen Emo Phillips in ages, this is a treat.

Last time I recall seeing Emo Philips in anything was in UHF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toNsPh-pxgc

Which, coincidentally, also starred WEIRD AL.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Popelmon posted:

Was that an actual spoiler? Because the reaction from some of the audience members was loving hilarious.

That was absolutely a spoiler. A huge one, too.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

They already had that scene on the show, they just didn't kill Glen in it.

Nope.

quote:

While resting for the night, the group is ambushed and captured by The Saviors. Their leader, Negan, lines up the survivors, taunts them and informs them of the 'new world order.' He tells them he will choose one member of the group to kill in retribution for the Saviors that the group had killed. He initially dismisses Glenn, on his insane reasoning of not wanting to be considered racist in his selection of a victim. However, Negan cruelly chooses him after a final random selection. He ignores pleas from Glenn and the others and brutally bludgeons him in front of the survivors with his baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire, which he nicknames "Lucille".

Glenn manages to survive the first of Negan's blows. But, it did horrific damage, crushing his skull which caused one of his eyes to pop out. He tries to cry out Maggie's name before he eventually succumbs to another violent strike on the face breaking his jaw and teeth. Glenn dies tragically from severe trauma to the head. Once dead, Negan keeps beating the corpse until there is nothing recognizable left of Glenn. Negan departs with a final warning, leaving the survivors to their grief.

After a short scuffle between Rick and Maggie, the group decide to gather up Glenn's remains and continue to the Hilltop to bury him. Maggie decides she will remain at the Hilltop with Sophia and raise her new baby there, as it was Glenn's final wish. Rick makes a promise to Maggie that he will get revenge for Glenn's murder before departing back to Alexandria.

That's the comic book.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Popelmon posted:

I love T.J. Miller so much.

TJ Miller showing up on that Anthony Jeselnik show with the Wolverine claws and threatening to "rape/shred" criminals was the only good part of that show.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Norwegian Rudo posted:

The entire show I was thinking, either Lauren Lapkus is a giant, or these other two are midgets, so when it was revealed at the end that the guy was actually standing on a box it cracked me up.

Lapkus, per the internet, is nearly 6 feet tall.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Holy balls, I haven't seen Ethan Embry in anything since Can't Hardly Wait and Empire Records.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Michael Shannon did great; he's deceptively funny. A dry sense of humor, but humor nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbWNMa8ZMoQ

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

NED RYERSON!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Ceramics posted:

Yeah this is incredible. Atamanuik's Trump is so perfect.

He had the mannerisms and facial tics and voice down pat. Even moreso than Adomian's Bernie. It was absolutely magnificent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Jeff Tweedy lookin' like fat Johnny Depp.

• Locked thread