Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Conduit for Sale! posted:

I just started watching last night's episode and I'm currently imagining Doug Benson with Tom Lennon's mustache. It's pretty hilarious.

e: no new episodes until Jan 6 sucks, but a 40 episode pick up is pretty awesome. I'm glad a show I like is successful for once!

40 WEEK pickup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

skaboomizzy posted:

I'm learning that Doug Benson is actually pretty funny when he's not talking about getting high. Too bad that's all I've ever seen him talk about before tonight.

You should listen to Doug Loves Movies. It's a great podcast and he usually has really funny guests.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

swickles posted:

I love how almost every episode has a Shia Lebouf joke, regardless of him being a topic or not.

Same for Woody Allen.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

DivisionPost posted:

"I filmed you giving the shocker to my cat." :supaburn:

That was absolutely perfect.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Conduit for Sale! posted:

They're funny but it remains to be seen if their humor translates well to this show. Grace Helbig is most likely the best of the 3 at the game because she's the quickest and the most acerbic. Mamrie has a background in sketch comedy (she used to write and perform at the UCB in NY) though, and they do a sketch show together called #NoFilter that started at the NerdMelt. Hannah Hart, as much as I love her, is the one I'm kinda worried about because she might be too nice for the show.

She was great on the Nerdist Youtube stars episode and I really liked her on the Pointless podcast. I think she will be great.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I loved "Who hosed up Roger Rabbit".

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Narcissus1916 posted:

Went to another taping, this one went MUCH longer than the other shows I've seen. Lots of freewheeling and dicking around, Jonah and Hardwick's banter just feeds off each other to create some absolutely amazing bits.

In particular, Maronzio flubbed a line and said "ah, gently caress a monkey" and that led to a ten minute riff on the advantages and disadvantages of loving a monkey.

If you're ever in the LA area, its an awesome way to spend a few hours.

How was Emily? I LOVE her on the Indoor Kids podcast but on the show she was just kinda there.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I love Gelman so much. He just absolutely derailed the episode :allears:.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

.....he's what now? :staredog:

He was an extra in Blade Runner.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Majorian posted:

I feel bad that I laugh so rarely at Horatio Sanz on this show, because I used to love him on SNL. But I wince whenever he's on this show.

He is usually pretty good on Comedy Bang Bang or Improv 4 Humans, so listen to that!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

PassTheRemote posted:

I really liked this episode.

Huh. I hated it. Probably the worst episode yet.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Another 37 minute extended episode. I love Chris D'elia so much.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
That was a great episode.

Also: everyone should watch What We Do in the Shadows. It's really funny!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Mr. Fowl posted:

Kirkman's highly-specific spoilers--and the reactions to them--were hilarious.

Was that an actual spoiler? Because the reaction from some of the audience members was loving hilarious.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I love T.J. Miller so much.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
What a great episode. "Trump you ignorant slut!"
Edit: Funches week :eyepop:

Popelmon fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Sep 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
And he is the best, as usual. Also: holy poo poo Steve Agee is a big dude :eyepop:.

• Locked thread