Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Oh hey, I've been wondering if they'd get Ari on pretty much since they started the show. Hopefully he's fun, it can be hard to tell how people's humor comes out in the panel.

They haven't had Big Jay Oakerson on yet either, have they? I always thought he'd be good at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Apparently Hannibal is slightly frustrated with the reputation.

NYT posted:

Q. You do have a laid-back persona. Do people expect you to be high all the time?

A. I did “@midnight” last night and people thought I was high on there, which is infuriating. I had been working all day and had just taped “Conan” before. There’s no way I was high. I did the Jimmy Kimmel piece and I was drunk. I was obviously drunk. And people were like, “Yo man, he was so high.” What is wrong with you?

Q. Why is that so infuriating?

A. Because I’m not! I don’t like when people are wrong! About me, especially. [Laughs.] Strangers after the show will be like, “Yo, you want to go smoke?” No. I don’t smoke with strangers. Some comics might. I don’t. Doug Benson might smoke with you. If I smoke with you I’ll get all weirded about why you want to smoke with me in the first place.

Q. As preconceived notions go, you could do worse.

A. I know. The last time I smoked might have been a couple months ago. It’s not a regular thing. And I’m definitely not downing weed culture at all. There are lots of people who are productive. Snoop Dogg smokes constantly and he tours, D.J.s, has a web series and somehow posts on Instagram 75 times a day. So it’s not something I sit with and am angry about, but if it pops up I’m like: “drat it. No.”

• Locked thread