Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Is Patton Oswalt really that short? He looks Devito-sized next to those other two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The British guy on tonight's episode is pretty bad. Hardwick keeps talking to him like he's retarded.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

sportsgenius86 posted:

If you're not familiar with Rhys Darby, you would hate this. To me, he was the only tolerable part of this episode

All three of them were pretty bad this episode but I don't know on what planet he could be considered "tolerable."

That AMA segment must have been a real bomb, it only lasted like 20 seconds.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

BrooklynBruiser posted:

Wait, wait, wait, did you guys not get that Rhys Darby is doing a character? You might not think it's a funny character (I think it is), but he's really obviously doing a character.

Well it had to be either that or he had a mental disability, but no, I didn't think it was funny at all.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

So for those of you that live in NYC, are there really people that would entertain living in one of those places for more than you could get your own apartment in most other places?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Cowputer Girl is, in fact, $32.99. Plus $8.95 shipping.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

"Confession Bear?" Who comes up with this poo poo?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

404GoonNotFound posted:

Did they strike some sort of deal with Gawker or something? What's with all the Deadspin/Gizmodo/Kotaku headlines?

A lot of Reddit poo poo too. I just figured he name drops them to show how hip and with it he is with the internets and the nerds.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Nick Offerman talking about fedoras is producing some emotions.

What is it about fedoras that attract greasy internet people to them?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Why anyone would pay billions of dollars for Snapchat mystifies me even more than why anyone would pay billions of dollars for Instagram.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

"You think it's an alien, but the twist is it's a dog with a burning erection" is probably the funniest thing I've heard in this entire show's run.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

With the hand motions that kid was making, I'm surprised there wasn't a single example photoshopping him as Hitler.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

I don't know who Juicy J is but that's loving hilarious.

I guess we finally have a response to the jumping-score complaints.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

sportsgenius86 posted:

that was a really good week of episodes and I'm kind of sad people didn't like Jon Dore because I thought he was loving hilarious.

He was okay at first and then halfway through it was like he didn't want to play anymore and just quit trying.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Why is Justin Bieber surrounded by people that call themselves "Li'l _______"?

Jesus, how does Rob Ford just never stop.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Great, just when I thought I couldn't despise Candy Crush Saga any more.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

BigRed0427 posted:

Welp, that's the last nail in the coffin for JRPGs.

Edit: HOLY poo poo! That's like...I don't think even EA is that big of a Dick. :stare:

I blame the idiots willing to pay gobs of money for a lovely Bejeweled knockoff for elevating them to where they can do things like that.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

So this will be like that party that Lord British threw once, except people will probably actually die on it?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Something associated with Drake loving sucks, color me surprised.
I hope Horatio Sanz has gotten funnier since he left SNL. I am not optimistic after that Radiohead thing he just said.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Fuckin burned by Arby's!

That was a fantastic burn, though.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Not cool with that Conan one, MIB.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

A full State reunion, awesome.

twistedmentat posted:

At least I saw Stella.

My condolences.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

18 years old? How long do cats usually live?

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Y-Hat posted:

I have an urge to murder.

This is what you get when you have a guy like Chris Hardwick making himself the spokesperson for "nerd culture." Kids who don't know any better being encouraged to look like complete loving tools.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

I looked up that flappy bird game today and how the gently caress was that making 50k a day? It's like something I would have made as a freshman comp sci class project, stolen assets and all.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

So that's the game that nerds are all hyped up about paying money to play.

Huh.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Worth1000 is still around? I remember when that site started like 12 years ago and there was some kind of SA vs. Fark photoshop contest through them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

When exactly was the point that Snoop stopped giving a poo poo about street cred? Was it when he became rich enough to never have to work another day in his life?

• Locked thread