Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

ShakeZula posted:

I'd assume so, she's pretty tied into the LA comedy scene at this point.

She was on the Drew Carey Show back in the day. She's also got Fargo starting up, so she has something to promote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013
So Natasha joins the multiple time winners, right? Who else has won more than once? I can think of Doug Benson, Ron Funches, Nikki Glaser, Paul F. Tompkins, maybe Kyle Kinnane? Anybody else?

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

PassTheRemote posted:

Can editing make Kevin Smith funny? He will be baked off his rear end, but unlike Doug Benson, I don't think Kevin's jokes will be remotely funny.

He did fine the first time he was on.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Counterpoint: Ashley Tisdale loving with the buzzer was hilarious.

Agreed. I wouldn't say she came across as a comedic genius or anything, but she seemed fun.

The entire show I was thinking, either Lauren Lapkus is a giant, or these other two are midgets, so when it was revealed at the end that the guy was actually standing on a box it cracked me up.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Narcissus1916 posted:

Not all the answers are staged, but there's a good chunk of pre-written material.

It's obvious all the games where the contestants are supposed to come up with a bunch of jokes in a short time are pre-written.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013
Happy to report that Ashley Williams, who has been a crush for drat near 15 years, was both adorable and very funny.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

EricFate posted:

It has been a while since an episode went that far off the rails, but Chris D'Elia and Whitney Cummings made that last episode turn into something amazing.

They're always gold together on this show. I watched the uncensored version and I have no idea what parts they could have cobbled together to get a broadcastable show...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

EricFate posted:

That was his one good bit, sadly. He just didn't have anyone to play off of this panel.

Didn't think he bombed by any stretch of the imagination, but it wasn't one of his best appearances. He and Whitney Cummings are great playing off each other, which is weird when you think how mediocre their sitcom was.

• Locked thread