Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Most of Chris' lines are probably pre-written (his examples for #cheesymovies, for example). It also sounds like they'll be using a few more cutaways, like Doug Benson getting high with the panda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

precision posted:

I finally got around to watching this and I have to say, it really is that good! Chris Hardwick is a lot more likeable when he's stoned off his gourd (at least that's the impression I got from the way his eyes looked).
He's been completely sober for ten years.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

CBJSprague24 posted:

The OP talked about Hardwick being hateable for his omnipresence. Is he like Ryan Seacrest in that he turns up loving everywhere to the point of annoyance? I'd never heard of him before @Midnight, but I guess he does a Walking Dead recap show as well?
Goons just hate everyone. You get used to it.

Hardwick has a long-running podcast called "Nerdist", which typically has really interesting guests. He seems like a really genuine guy who is legit excited about geeky things.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Oh, they HAVE to do Cringeworthy when Jefferies is there. He would murder that game.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Mine recorded fine on AT&T Uverse. Maybe it was the time (re-) change?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
https://twitter.com/FozzieBear/status/733036186470625284

• Locked thread