Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Who won the Drew Carey/Margaret Cho night? My DVR cut that one off because of the long final Colbert.

Cho won. And she didn't do so by writing $1 as her answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

ShakeZula posted:

Paget Brewster is the most adorable person.

I think her answer during "Take Back The Nightmare" has earned her a permanent spot on the re-invitation list.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

I just took it as Steve being hung over as poo poo and purposefully trolling the hell out of Hardwick.

Still, not nearly as funny as when they had Aisha Tyler as the third guest in the Brian/Steve sandwich.

EricFate fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Oct 25, 2015

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

It has been a while since an episode went that far off the rails, but Chris D'Elia and Whitney Cummings made that last episode turn into something amazing.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Train Surgeon posted:

I read it as well, tried to look up whether there was an obscure comedian with the same name perhaps but nope. Looks like we're bowing to Zod tonight, very interested to see how this turns out.

If only they could have pitted him against Terence Stamp...

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Chris D'Elia is bombing, and I'm actually laughing at things Moshe Kasher is saying. What the hell is going on here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

That was his one good bit, sadly. He just didn't have anyone to play off of this panel.

And I just realized I'm getting Moshe Kasher mixed up with Blaine Capatch. That makes more sense now. Now that I go back and look at some of Moshe's other episodes, he actually is consistently funny.

• Locked thread