Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
My precious immersion would very much appreciate it if the contestants would quit reading off their pre-written lists. It's not like they're saying more than 4 words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Bitch tit will now be making it's way into my insult rotation with friends.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Are they ever going to change the bump so that Hardwick doesn't say @Midnight starts right now, immediately followed by Colbert credits?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Also apparently a shaving chart.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Since when has going down been censored?

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I was expecting a The People vs Batman & Superman

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Just remember that Jacksonville is America's 13th largest city. Still blown away by monster trucks.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Why does Ice Cube still act hard all the time. We know you were in the Are We There Yet series of movies, knock it off.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Guess I'm the only person who thinks child labor instead of cannibalism when they read Child Shredded Meat.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Aphrodite posted:

A midnight Comedy Central game show isn't the real world.

Also it's a hosted by a terrible internet e-celebrity.

He's a MTV-celebrity. Singled Out predates the concept of e-celebrity.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

PassTheRemote posted:

TUESDAY 8/5
• Rob Riggle @RobRiggle
• Rob Huebel @robhuebel
• Owen Burke @owenburke

Should be a third Rob, with all points being awarded to Rob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Mr. Fowl posted:

Well, he used to.

You'd think if you go into debt buying fossils, you'd have some of them put in proper cases so you don't knock them over when you're drunk.

If you go that deep in debt buying fossils there's probably not enough proper cases in the world to house them.

Man a Hoarders episode with Nic Cage would be awesome. Just dump trucks full of fossils and castles.

• Locked thread