Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Palooka posted:

And finally, he and Mike Phirman did a perfect medley of Radiohead songs in bluegrass style called Rodeohead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BGFAP6JJrk

I've had this on my computer for years and I never knew it was Hardwick.

Now I can say I was a fan of his even before I first saw him on Craig Ferguson :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I found out yesterday Jenny Slate also did the voice/writing for Marcel the Shell and I was flabbergasted.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

TMMadman posted:

Gotcha. It seems weird and confusing, but I'm old.

It's normally not as obvious; when Hodgeman was on it was really jarring because he kept getting massive jumps of points without us seeing him win any of them.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

swickles posted:

I missed that. Is there any way to see unedited footage? Comedy Central shows the episodes, but they are even more condensed than what airs. I would love to see some of the stuff that doesn't make it to air, especially because some of it is likey to be "too bad for TV"/hilarious.

I get the impression much/most of it is improvised, so the stuff they don't show is likely just stuff that bombed, and not even in a very funny way, just in a normal, human way.

• Locked thread