Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hahahaha Grumpy Cat looks SO MAD to be there :allears:

e: That Schwarzenegger ad is gonna give me nightmares :stonk:

He did a lot of those and the one they played was pretty tame as far as they go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Craptacular! posted:

The commercials for this show have been so uninspiring that I've avoided it altogether, but I may have to check it out thanks to this thread. It sounds like an internet age version of MTV's Remote Control, mixed in with elements of QI?

It's basically Whose Line Is It Anyway played Jeopardy-style and all the games are about stuff that was making the rounds on the internet that day.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What was that "Batman's doctor" bit about?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Jon Hamm making a guest appearance on the show and making Don Draper jokes :swoon:

I didn't like that bit, it seemed way too scripted for a show like this. I'm sure Jon Hamm can be funny without prepared lines but they didn't let him.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
He has a recurring guest role on Agents of SHIELD, that's something.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, but it doesn't really count since he got 16,000 of them from Google Feud.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Hulk pants jokes are about five seconds younger than the character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
That Tay disclaimer :lol:

• Locked thread