Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Also he's talking about Howard Kremer, who just kinda looks like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Next week's list is up, should be another good set:

quote:

MONDAY 11/11
• John Hodgman @hodgman
• Rob Delaney @robdelaney
• Grace Helbig @gracehelbig

TUESDAY 11/12
• David Koechner @DavidKoechner
• Judd Apatow @JuddApatow
• Nikki Glaser @NikkiGlaser

WEDNESDAY 11/13
• Neal Brennan @nealbrennan
• David Spade @DavidSpade
• Andi Osho @andiosho

THURSDAY 11/14
• Doug Benson @DougBenson
• Tom Lennon @thomaslennon
• Paul Scheer @paulscheer

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I'm hoping that one week Doug hosts the episode so Chris can be one of the guests, would be fun to see them in a role reversal (or Tom Lennon, PFT perhaps).

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Thanks for clearing up why the writing on the tablets between breaks never matched what their answer would be.

Now I'm curious as to whether there's hidden messages to be found with careful pausing!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I legit never heard of Ron Funches before @midnight, and my life is better for fixing that problem.

He's a cast member on Fox's new Friday night comedy Enlisted. We have a thread, watch it and be part of a small group of people who recognise a good thing!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah would've been better if Dolph Ziggler was on the panel, friend of mine saw him at UCB I think and said he was amazing. I thought Miz was really well liked by other wrestlers? I've not seen him out of character before. Should be a great show.

Fave part of Thursdays episode was Paul F Tompkins stealing the tablet at the end of the final round.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

OmegaBR posted:

Does anybody else sometimes get the feeling that a character isn't that funny, but because Will Ferrell (or any other famed comedy guy for that matter,) is playing it, we're supposed to accept that it's extremely funny?

I think Ferrell is great at working material that isn't so hot. I'll watch even average films that he's in because I know he'll generally put an absolute ton of effort to at least make his part somewhat funny. The guy just sells the hardest that he can, and has enough charisma to make me enjoy whatever he's doing for the majority.

ashpanash posted:

Just going by the names, I don't expect it to be nearly as amazing a week as last week. And Monday is the episode we've all been dreading.

I haven't really cared about a KS since Dogma, but this upcoming week sounds like a blast. Kyle Kinane!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Periodiko posted:

Guy came out of SNL, if that doesn't teach you to sell the hell out of bad material, well, I don't know what does.

I didn't really watch much SNL until I read 'Live From New York' (which is superb and everyone interested in TV, comedy, SNL etc should definitely get a copy), so I knew more about the 'behind the scenes' of the show than its output. When I watched a Ferrell era episode I was stunned that he was in practically every single sketch of the night. Dude just seems to have an insane work ethic and I think that was the moment I was completely sold on him.

• Locked thread