Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
is that a joke? because i feel like i remember having to type out macros using a virtual keyboard to make any of my abilities useful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

SettingSun posted:

I kinda want one of those just because.

I actually almost started playing FFXI in its prime back in the day. I convinced my parents to buy the PS2 bundle with the HDD. I get it home and my parents were kind enough to let me know that we didn't have internet so I couldn't play the game, so I had to take it back.

I sometimes wonder how different my life would be if I actually got to play such a game in my formative years. I didn't play any MMO period until I was well in my 20s.

How did you not know if you did or did not have the Internet?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
how the everloving gently caress do i even log into this game? they sent me a playonline account number and password but it just tells me they're both incorrect and my SE account password also does not work