Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Anyone want to elaborate on qashmallim from nWoD? They seem to be the tying force between Promethean, Demon, Mage and I think some Hunters have a connection to them to (I want to say Witchunters, but its been a while).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
D - Strauss. Someone competent needs to step in Los Angeles; the Camarilla can't afford to ignore it anymore.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I heard somewhere that the Malkavian curse isn't actually prescience or anything of the like, but (spoiling for safety) Malkav having turned himself into some kind of vampire psychic Internet, and what people assume are premonitions are just Malkavians tapping into the MadNet™.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I have the Clan Quest Mod, and most of the dumb stuff is actually optional. The actual clan quests are rather nice in my opinion, and while the voice acting is clearly amateurish, I can tell that some of them are genuinely trying to make the effort. Also, much fewer tits, surprisingly. There's also one quest in particular involving a Kuei-Jin that I found very interesting, especially since I didn't know squat about the setting.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

GuyUpNorth posted:

I looked these up a long ago, and that's the Thrashing Dragon dharma right? It's pretty neat introduction.

Yeah, that's it. It was short, sweet, tasteful even, and offered an interesting look at how things are done elsewhere. I have to admit though, I got a little squeamish at the (spoiling for safety) feeding scene, but only because I like playing high Humanity vampires.

EDIT: Just saw the strip show note. Don't worry, there's no nudity or anything, it's just VV's model doing some kind of dance, IIRC.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

TheMcD posted:

I loving wish I could lead all the prostitutes of LA into the assault on Venture Towers - that would probably make this mod into the greatest thing ever.

Leading an army of invincible, scantily-clad women in an assault on a fortified vampire-owned skyscraper sounds more like a game of Mage or Genius than Vampire to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The strange thing is, the Clan Quest Mod has quite a few of these elements, but none of the bullshit stupid bits like the second sewer level (:psyduck:). Hell, I'd say that the CQM makes the game a lot more fun, and I really can't think of playing the game again without it.

• Locked thread