Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

I really like this podcast for the most part, but I really hate Liam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

I can't quite put my finger on it, but he just irritates the poo poo out of me whenever he speaks for any length of time.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Dexie posted:

Wait why did EVO ban the training stage?

Because otherwise every match ends up on the training stage and it's loving boring.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Tae posted:

Spy wrote the guide for ds2 and believed that there was no way to increase iframes for a whole year.

He is the most elistist poo poo when it cones to souls.

Any content they have with Spy involved is fuckin unlistenable to me. He sends me from calm to 100% annoyed within seconds.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Nope!

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

H A T T A M posted:

Wait, how has Woolie never heard of PUBG before? Is it not that big outside of Twitch or is Woolie an idiot?

Woolie has big blind spots.

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

Dias posted:

What dumb poo poo did Woolie say now?

He keeps calling it DMC "Vee"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zerofiend
Dec 23, 2006

At this point I skip most guest episodes. I just dont enjoy them.