Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I mean it's not like gay people can add to the gene pool especially not in the space future. And literally the only thing about colonizing other planets is making babies in the missionary position.

Extra hands to help raise children (like un an extended family group). Also like pat says they can still play a donor roll.

Not to mention that when push comes to shove, gay men can still procreate. They've been doing it for a long drat time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

friday night fisticuffs for honor aka pat finally gets to win one

I'm still real sad about the Brawl lost footage (and presumably so is pat)

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I'm watching it rn and cannot wait to get to that :allears: the reveal that Pat and Paige sleep in different beds was unsurprising yet amazing.

e: holy poo poo the tantrum

I thought they mentioned during the Until Dawn run that pat has his own bed room.

Makes sense given how neurotic the little gnome is.

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
Catching up in L A Noir and the moment that pat realized they were encouraging woolie to commit arson in an office without a sprinkler system had me dying.

https://youtu.be/MmJYCFggfZ8
About 23:15

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

Tae posted:

Are we sure Peach is american, because who the hell doesn't know how to pronounce Chicago unless they lived in like Montana

Plague is def the one spelling it wrong

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
Paige is friends with the Dick Show

The Dick Show guys are/were friendly with the Ralph Retort guy.

Paige goes on the Ralph Retort, and since then his youtube page got deleted and I dunno if anyone managed to capture the footage of Paige's appearance on that show.

The Wall Street Journal of all places did a story about how the Ralph Retort was racist garbage.

Ralph Retort tries to do a "benefit stream" for St. Jude's Hospital.

St. Jude decided to reject Ralph Retort's donations.

Ralph Retort tries to gin up some sympathy by saying that the WSJ was killing kids with cancer because the WSJ convinced St. Jude's to reject their donations.

Paige retweeted that Ralph Retort tweet, which caused the current controversy.

So tl;dr Paige rewteeted a holocaust denier who was trying to gain sympathy by raising money for a kid cancer charity.

In conclusion, paige hosed up and instead of trying to make up for it she responded by attacking a trans fan (accusing her of "concern trolling"), and by even the most charitable of readings paige is loving stupid and 'inadvertently' providing cover for a white nationalist that was rightly banned from youtube.

ED: these tweets were some pages back and if they haven't been deleted recently they should still be available.

AShamefulDisplay fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Nov 30, 2018

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

Dias posted:

IIRC, and it's been a while since I read the books, the only way to end a Quidditch game is by catching the Snitch. So games will go on forever until someone does it or resign.

It's a very dumb game. There's one play that's worth like 15 goals. It also ends the match. The smart strategy is to just park the bus and disrupt the assholes whose function is smash people in the face with iron balls while your dude zooms around trying to get the thing.

edit: also the game where the dude caught the snitch and still lost was a game where his team was losing by like, a billion points, and he basically decided to stop getting destroyed and just end it with some dignity. Which, again, is incredibly dumb.

IIRC that game was the Quidditch World Cup so Harry wasn't involved anyway.

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
If the intro song for the Woolie/Pat podcast isn't Rob Zombie's "Super Beast" I'm gonna be disappointed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013

Judge Tesla posted:

Many of those people don't understand that not all break ups, friendships or otherwise, are explosive and messy, people just end up growing apart and its healthy to recognize this and know when its time to end things.

Then you have the folks who are all "but friends are forever guys!!" real life doesn't work like it does in anime.

I think a big catalyst for all of that kind of speculation was the fact that the current FNF which was supposed to be smash was cancelled due to an emergency