Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cuckoo posted:

What's hilarious is 90% of the poo poo they try from it are all movements designed so people could actually see what was going on with the vagina in camera angles, not real life

Oh it's also fun when they try to jam in fingers and just kind of wiggle them around like a parasite

like they're noodling for catfish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Espy posted:

You're smiling but friction and a dry dick will make you cry too

not if you're wearing a leather glove.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Obligatory Toast posted:

loving don't tell them that poo poo. they don't need to know about the impending gynocracy.

I ask the hard hitting questions

Espy posted:

You're smiling but friction and a dry dick will make you cry too

I keep my dick moist at all times in case of just such an occasion.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Cuckoo posted:

Oh it's also fun when they try to jam in fingers and just kind of wiggle them around like a parasite
hey man, i learned from the videos how to stroke the poo poo out of the G spot. i know it now. just fuckin' try me.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
being bi is pretty rad because men are useless and i can just go off solids for a few years and still have mondo sex

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Cuckoo posted:

What kind of creature should we wiggle them around like.

You must answer in terms of animals or I will get confused and bellow like a whale.

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Motherfucker posted:

You must answer in terms of animals or I will get confused and bellow like a whale.

inchworm, i guess?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
A guy once gave me a hickey on my clit. It hurt, but I had to give him points for enthusiasm.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Fruity Gordo posted:

being bi is pretty rad because men are useless and i can just go off solids for a few years and still have mondo sex

i feel sorry for legit straight women

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Espy posted:

i feel sorry for legit straight women
again, science says there's no such thing. only fakers.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Prettz posted:

again, science says there's no such thing. only fakers.

it says the same about men too

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

gently caress women.

I'm going gay it is way simpler and less demanding.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Motherfucker posted:

Sort of like a human being's penis, back and forth with fingers curved upwards to put gentle pressure on the G-Spot. A "come hither" motion basically.
Or whatever your partner likes the most. Just for the love of god don't wiggle your fingers, you wouldn't like it if a woman suddenly started randomly poking at your dick without actually stimulating it

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Motherfucker posted:

gently caress women.

man I told you to wiggle it like an inchworm dog it ain't that hard!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Espy posted:

it says the same about men too
i know... would put a winkey eye here at this point but i'm so sad i never got to be part of the guy side of it

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Cuckoo posted:

Sort of like a human being's penis, back and forth with fingers curved upwards to put gentle pressure on the G-Spot. A "come hither" motion basically.
Or whatever your partner likes the most. Just for the love of god don't wiggle your fingers, you wouldn't like it if a woman suddenly started randomly poking at your dick without actually stimulating it

difference between wiggling and vibrating fingers tho

honestly sex toys are the best

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Motherfucker posted:

gently caress women.

right? how many straight dudes you know get their dick sucked in an alley on the way to the grocery store???

e: without having to pay for it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

man I told you to wiggle it like an inchworm dog it ain't that hard!

men are stupid

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I have touched another woman's breasts once in my life, and it was a friend with a new boob job. She went from flat as a teenage boy to a respectable A cup and it looked great with her figure. Felt natural to me :) Only a tiny scar on the underside of each.

Cuckoo posted:

Oh god this poo poo where the gently caress does this come from :gonk:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

difference between wiggling and vibrating fingers tho

honestly sex toys are the best

LELO knocks it out of the park

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

OMGVBFLOL posted:

right? how many straight dudes you know get their dick sucked in an alley on the way to the grocery store???

e: without having to pay for it

My sir you are looking attractive!

You too my god sir!

Would you care to hump my rump?

I would very much like that!

UURRGH

UURGH

Ngloffoo *spooge*

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i bought a rabbit but i have sex with men so rarely that i'm still too tight for it. worst 70 bux i ever spent

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

LELO knocks it out of the park

yep, also i'm a fan of hitachi magic wands, makes ya shake so good :3:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Womens' business fashion is really nice.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

at least girls admit they're confusing as poo poo, not just to guys but to their own selves.

thank god for tomboys.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Sabel posted:

Womens' business fashion is really nice.

I had to buy a new suit recently and my parents surprised me with a Calvin Klein grey number that I can wear with either a matching dress or with a blouse and pants. Makes me feel pretty powerful and it owns, especially when I got the pants on.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Prettz posted:

at least girls admit they're confusing as poo poo, not just to guys but to their own selves.

thank god for tomboys.

come on. as a lady im not that complicated.

now lets go smash clams

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Real-talk, women dressed as Nazi's give me a boner.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Espy posted:

yep, also i'm a fan of hitachi magic wands, makes ya shake so good :3:

I have one and I'm not a huge fan

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Motherfucker posted:

Hi Max Mosley

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Noblesse Obliged posted:

come on. as a lady im not that complicated.

now lets go smash clams
you like double-sided dildos in the rear end? :clint:

OiledUpFatMan
Oct 22, 2010
i laugh at dudes who are JUST SOOOOOO grossed out by periods and brown blood clots and discharge and vaginal mucosa sloughing. Its really silly. I dont think its really sensible or maybe....even possible to love vagina and women as much as most straight men (including myself) do and at the same time be SOOOOOO grossed OUT! by specific parts of women and their biology. It is a total contradiction in my mind.

Ive ripped many (by "many" I mean just a few cause she usually did it herself) a stained, saturated tampon out, tossed it at/behind whatever and went to town. Love the whole package or get the gently caress out boys. :smuggo:

quote and thumbs up if you agree men/women

no way I am the only dude who feels this way

fake edit: all of this sounds sarcastic but it really aint

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Motherfucker posted:

dressed as nazi's what

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Espy posted:

I had to buy a new suit recently and my parents surprised me with a Calvin Klein grey number that I can wear with either a matching dress or with a blouse and pants. Makes me feel pretty powerful and it owns, especially when I got the pants on.

Calvin Klein is practically the only brand that's cut long enough for me without having to go into tall sizes. I love the man.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
fuckin' Theory is the best brand and that's final

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Espy posted:

I wear pant-suits and blazers and found I can get away with almost anything in the womens' section of banana republic except for the pencil skirts and pumps.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Crow Jane posted:

Calvin Klein is practically the only brand that's cut long enough for me without having to go into tall sizes. I love the man.

Screw tall pants, I have weirdly short legs for my height so always have to hunt down short legged jeans or work slacks. They're always the frumpy reject styles too :saddowns:

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

dressed as nazi's what
he probably meant to say as Nazi's slaves. those grey death-camp gowns were pretty horrifying.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

OMGVBFLOL posted:

dressed as nazi's what

A nazi's pet jew about to be turned into a lampshade.

dohohoho history is fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Motherfucker posted:

A nazi's pet jew about to be turned into a lampshade.

dohohoho history is fun.
durrrr it was Ed Gein that made the lampshades from womens' skin. he was all-american.

• Locked thread