Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
gettin a head start on the Lesbian BEd Death

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its better to be the, uh, the bottom crab. If I'm reading this right

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
A lot of times the top crab is the easier but less fulfilling path

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I've called people mega fuckers, and worse

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
hot, fresh, posts

Al Borland & me have played the same video game (as well as many other famous goons that ive played video games with)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Titty Warlord posted:

uhh from what i've seen bureau looked kinda lovely. it pretty much just looked like mass effect's gameplay

enemy within is great though, definitely pick it up. it adds some really cool poo poo

bureau in't very good, even on sale

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Kleen_TheRowdyDog :D

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Zorak posted:

Folks criticized the fanservice in that thread plenty? I don't believe I ever probated anyone for doing so either. I stupidly put the little disclaimer in the OP about the outfit crap because pretty much everyone was on page that it was stupid after the first character designs were shown months before, I was trying to avoid the thread rehashing the same argument on that one aspect (the dumb outfit) ad infinitum as everyone inevitably felt the need to weight in on how bad they were. The idea / hope was that the show itself would be good regardless because a lot of the director's other poo poo was similar.

Instead it was just really bad and resulted in people attempting to rationalize that there was a deeper meaning to the bizarre sexual abuse they inserted towards the end.

Dumb decision in retrospect but I was overly optimistic that the studio in question were going to make something cool and interesting, since Little Witch Academia and Inferno Cop were both great and ZorakCriedAtGurrenLagann.png

You run a forum of pedophiles, friend, I clicked a link earlier, and frankly it's shameful. Shameful what I saw in there. About some anime 11 year old

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Bholder posted:

OF course, all anime is about pedophiles.

This is common knowledge.

It's not right to gently caress fake children. A bold position but hell.. I'll post it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Everyone who posted in the 11 year old anime thread is still unbanned but BBG is banned. Haha wierd

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
just gonna print that last post out for when I need to get not horny

e: thank you

fuck the ROW fucked around with this message at 03:34 on May 31, 2014

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I don't read long threads, fag

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I don't understand how twee as gently caress, who was cool, is banned, and even permabanned or something, but sabel can post here literally 24/7 haha what a puzzle

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Pattern of women getting doxxed on this website for stupid reasons and then people wondering why there are no girls here. Really, it's not very nice to do, esp because the women on here have actual jobs

You know I click this thread compulsively because it's the biggest + I hate that, but every like... 10 pages? Yeah about 10 pages. Every ten pages there's some poo poo that makes it worth it :)

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

HEY GAL posted:

hello again, i hope you're having a nice evening (whatever it is in your time zone)

I'm having some abida & laughing at the memories of crater face incest story mod, not to be confused with bald mustache man ducktales incest story mod. OTher than that all the goonettes are looking cute to me

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Well I'm laughing because they were very self righteous. The comeuppance is what makes it funny, kind of like... hmm you may have heard of it, game of throne?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Thread title: Pick & Kittencat the youtube series. Haha sorry I'm not following very closely but it seems like you enjoy cats..?

• Locked thread