Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

dogsupremacy posted:

come mens invade this thread TESTOSTERONE ZONE

they will pollute your vital essence careful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Crow Jane posted:

The thing is, girls dress up for other girls more than for guys. And girls are critical beyotches who don't appreciate sloppiness.

does that make you really paranoid?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Crow Jane posted:

No, because I have good taste.

I am raising a 5 year old girl with terrifyingly precise clothing taste apart from weirdly on her head she will stick any old poo poo up there idek why.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Pick posted:

nothing about hair

hair facts:
1. it is brown (mainlyu)
2. cut by haircutter
3. bobby pins? (tbc)
4. ...

let's crowdsource this bitch

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

dogsupremacy posted:

someone explain guyliner does it mean making the shadow eyes on a guy? cuse like sometimes I know we men like to dress up like women after a hard day of working out or a boxxing match or whatever just to relieve some stress but this is toooo far

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

tossing blame around like some kind of blamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

QUESTIONS for the ladies: is it weird that men are so obsessed with boobs given they are just another body part i mean

is it like if you were all about the elbows and there were MENZ ELBOW MAGS for women with hot studs provocatively baring their surgically smoothed arm joints or w/e? becuase i guess I would find that weird were that the case

ACTUALLY that was the only question i had.

e: useful data keep it comin vvv

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Jan 12, 2014

• Locked thread