Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

r nasty posted:

don't wear a bra ya dumb hos

Do your boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro
Can you tie em in a knot
Can you tie em in a bow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

r nasty posted:

how can you gather enough dust to take a bath in it

The desert

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

VanSandman posted:

Sandblasting is good for the pores

Gotta exfoliate

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Pick posted:

actually wearing bras weakens the tissues that keep them peppy, it's just having kids/not/kids/not that turns boobs into pancake boobs

let my nipples run wild and free

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I like redheads

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I like being dirty blond. I put chamomile and lemon in sometimes to get more highlights

Honey also works, it has peroxide in it, but you have to leave it in damp for a while

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
People irl say I sound like Daria. Is this a compliment or not.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
My cat is killing a little stuffed red m&m man. And I am supposed to be doing organic chemistry

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Crow Jane posted:

I'm painting my nails while streaming a documentary about the dust bowl. We've come a long way, babies

Is it on netflix? I really don't want to study

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I am listening to the December album by George Winston. I think it's pretty nice

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
A few years ago I got my mom this stuff that turns your bath water into scented jelly. You pour salt on it to liquefy it again. It's called "jelly bath". It was a hit

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

you got me all excited and I went over to Amazon to get some bath goop for myself but then I saw this :(

Worked for us, but it was a different brand that we got a few years ago. Ours used salt and water, took a little while but it dissolved. Will see which stuff I got. It was a little expensive but not ridiculous. This was back in 2005, maybe the stuff they make now is poo poo :(

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I'm gonna look around for the good stuff but if it turns my tub into a permanent goo swamp I am holding you personally responsible :colbert:

I'm going to look on my gmail and see what kind I ordered forever ago. They have DIY bath jelly on a few websites- a good test would be to do it in a bowl with the proper proportions and then see if you can re liquefy it. I guess the key is not to use too much of the powder in too little water. I'll research it, I may get it for people if I can verify that it works again.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
If the new jelly stuff is poo poo I don't want to be responsible for people having to take the stuff out in buckets so maybe I'll review the new stuff and report back. May try melting it with salt rather than the stuff they give you. If someone wants to try a DIY jelly bath from a blog let me know how it goes

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Thanks! I am very excited to bathe in goop

Okay- they don't make the kind I used anymore :( nothing was wrong with it, the company just went out of buisness during the recession. You can see reviews of it from 8 years ago, it was just called "Jelly Bath", not "Gelli Baff"

It used sodium polyacyrlate. It's cool stuff. You can buy it in bulk on amazon to make your own. People use it in magic tricks for kids and science demonstrations. It holds 400 times it's weight in water. It is reversed with salt. So you pour table salt on it to undo it. Industrially it is used in baby diapers and other absorbent stuff. It's safe.

If I have time between exams I will get some of it and play with it to try to figure out a water to powder ratio that would work in a bathtub. I will also ask a chemist because why not

Edit: ordered some sodium polyacyrlate. Will update when I get it

EXTREME INSERTION fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 29, 2013

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Zero sum cock

dick marketplace

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Uh be safe and don't get tetanus or anything

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Avshalom posted:

i have a tender delicate shrinking violet of a vagina and am intimidated by this discussion

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Didn't this website do reviews of some sex toys a while back? Maybe some goonettes can review them

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I will make it work

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm surprised there haven't been more sex toy related deaths on the Internet to be honest, given people's tendency to push things to extremes a la mr hands

I guess most people just end up embarrassed in the ER when something gets stuck. Although I swear I read an article that may or may not have been true about a guy who perforated his bowel with a very large dildo and essentially ended up disabled

Bodies are tough but, like, within reason

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Avshalom posted:

my favourite was a crazy old hobo who yelled at my mother and i "I'M GONNA GET YOUSE BOTH PREGNANT WHEN YOU'RE READY!"

very considerate of him, in all honesty

We have a crazy guy in my neighborhood who walks around screaming the n word. He's obviously schizophrenic and has been around for years. We call him crazy mike. I always seem to run into him after dark when no ones around. I've never heard of him attacking anyone but I don't really want to be the first person he stabs if that is an eventuality. He usually just screams something like "WHITE N*****R BITCH GIVE ME MY MONEY" at me or just the n bomb over and over again but he's like a neighborhood fixture at this point

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Agrajag posted:

Does it make you and your group of friends feel better about your lovely lives by laughing at a homeless guy that is also mentally unstable?

Nobody laughs at him, I don't at least, I'd just really prefer not to run into him really early in the morning or late at night when there's no one around because he screams at and follows women sometimes. As crow said, he's probably harmless, but if he does decide to act on one of his hallucinations I'd rather not be collateral damage

It's also a little surprising for people who don't know the neighborhood to have a white guy walking around screaming the n word. One guy almost went after him because of that, bystanders were like no man that's crazy mike he's schizophrenic just ignore him don't beat him up

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I think the homeless mentally ill in Baltimore may also have bigger issues to deal with as a whole than being called marathon man behind closed doors. But to solve those issues people would have to do things besides whine on the Internet

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Anyways how about the ravens

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fabulist posted:

Dang, all my neighborhood has is a very affluent-looking woman who drives from trash bin to trash bin, then stands there, chain-smoking and yelling at her Cradle Of Filth T-shirt wearing (presumed) son while he picks through the garbage of the upper-middle class.

I hate this neighborhood.

Visit Baltimore we have an aquarium

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Holy poo poo cats I loving love cats

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

rocketpig posted:

Toe knee hand, I had a go at painting your cat.

Hahahaha AWESOME

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Wildlife Analysis posted:

i don't know, women seem to love my dog. :shrug:

And dudes seem to love my cat

Lesbians too actually

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Then don't believe me. My orange tabby is a nice cat. Likes to wrestle. Had some serious bromances going on

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

The Taint Reaper posted:

You can easily base what type of personality the woman is based on her dog. If she owns a bichon or some poo poo you know she just wants a little fuzzy baby until she can rope you in so she can finally get a real baby.

If she owns a working breed/gun dog then you know she's all business and isn't expecting to become a dependent.

You can't do the same with cats, because cats are bastards.

hahahaha youre going to get bit by some ladys crazy big rear end herding dog

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
oh man to would suck so hard to have your dog snap and bite and someone and then you get sued happened to someone I know over the summer

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Pick posted:

people with big working dog breeds are often stupid yuppies now who don't actually know what the dog is for or how to properly enrich it

i bet this border collie will love being in a little loving cage all day :thumbsup:

sad thing was with the one I know the dog was trained but not used to being around so many strange people and some girl pet him the wrong way and got bit on the face, wasnt really the fault of the owner just happened because they didnt know the dog would react that way

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

I dont know how to use irc

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
yeah I like cats, I like dogs, but Im out of my apartment some days so long and I move around a lot that it would be dog cruelty but cats dont give a poo poo

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I want a german shepard mix

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Donkay NOoo posted:

you can't do german shepard mixed with cat buddy.

jack the orange tabby has played with a few dogs before, one was a shiba inu and the other a terrier? supervised, the terrier mix has this strange love of cats which is odd for his breed. are german shepards big cat eaters? my mom had one and a cat I think but cant remember, i think she said they generally just avoided each other

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Crow Jane posted:

Portals is a shark?

Or possibly a spider?

come on irc

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU