Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
come mens invade this thread TESTOSTERONE ZONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
Hey yall just drinking some beers wathing the game. posting in the men only zone here to let you know I took a huge loving poo poo this morning over 8 inches no pics though sorry guys

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Judakel posted:

swinging all over this thread with mah penis

ripping my shirt off and beating my chest while making a low primal growl

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
then i write my name in piss on the snow... jealous ladies???

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
When it is really hot I take my shirt off and mow the lawn and its no big deal

I can pee standing up and not get gross toilet seat funk on me

its a mans world sorry this is now a mens only thread

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

good man its hanging low and free how are your balls tonight?

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Shoeonhead22 posted:

I got some silk boxers the other day my balls are feelin awesome

im makin my pecs aka muscle boobs bounce as a show of agreement in your great boxer choice... something women cant do

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
The more I think about how much cooler and stronger and buffer men are then women we're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

you know what we must do its time to turn gay men

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Prettz posted:

why would you worry about that, that's the hottest thing, seriously

hmm no a mans bare hairy chest is way hotter than any bags of fat sorry

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Pick posted:

awww someone's mad we're having shittons of sex, just not with you :ohdear:

that remind me every time you are a sexhaver as a man you get a sweet brofist or high five while at best you may discuss it at your book club or sewing circle in vague terms and lots of giggling

checkmate ladies now please vacate

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

grapey posted:

I hate wearing socks winter or summer, so I'm definitely not a fan of pantyhose or leggings. However, this means that my feet are nasty and I literally used my husband's sander to smooth down my heels. Worked awesomely!

if you use powertools for poo poo they weren't designed for especially personal hygiene you are an honorary man thanks for posting in the Men Appreciation Station

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Pick posted:

so how 'bout romancing garrus

he is the inferior of the lizard like races and the fact that I could not challenge Krogan to hot mud wrestling matches ruined the romance experience for me

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Pick posted:

Guyliner rocks, and when they get their brows done

someone explain guyliner does it mean making the shadow eyes on a guy? cuse like sometimes I know we men like to dress up like women after a hard day of working out or a boxxing match or whatever just to relieve some stress but this is toooo far

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
do they make lipstick for men this is an important question

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Espy posted:

It doesn't look good on pale skinned blonde goons though, you have to have darker hair for it to work.

A natural color is all you need at that point lol

And they probably do

ya it look good on that guy but with light blonde hair + blue eyes it would look weird as heck

I want it to be marketed to men though with like some bears or race cars or some poo poo if im gonna buy it

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Pick posted:

WAX your balls you loving cowards

ok but while am at it is it possible to wax your butthole i can't really see back there but it feels hairy

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

please help I cannot talk to women without feeling intense inexplicable fear.

But only when I wanna bang said women.

Maybe a woman could explain the purpose of the fear aura?? Is it a defense mechanism??

bro its called have like 12 natty lights and ull be golden, enjoy

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Motherfucker posted:

don't wax your butthole.

Butthair provides valuable friction that stops your rear end becoming a sweaty poopy loving mess every time the weather is hot.

thanks friend what about the thick fur coat on my chest and stomach

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Espy posted:

I just wear mono-colored leggings when wearing dresses in the winter because I need something for warmth drat it

same but i dont let anyone see me or they might take pictures thanks for sharing manly dress wearing bro

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
status report my room mates girlfriend does have the wax in his bathroom he thinks but we gotta find it in the hoard of poo poo women keep in the bathroom and he will do it for me cuse im a big baby

oh and should I wax my hairy arms and legs???

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
he is gonna wax my balls and i dont want it to be homo but if i get a boner can i blame it on a sick pain fetish or something does that sound believable to you guys???

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
Hmm gonna have a pro wax my balls im to scared. Also if your trying to chase out all the men its not gonna work it taste a little salty and is nbd

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Prettz posted:

this is completely true, it makes my super uncomfortable just to read about, and i'm a lot more open about stuff then most men.

hmm no if it doesn't at lest give you a semi you havn't lived

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012

Pick posted:

I think it's weird that men sexualize sleepovers

honestly we mostly talked about how to get beer without our parents finding out

showed each other our dicks but just to compare sizes you know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsupremacy
Dec 3, 2012
if a woman has a sleepover with you in your bed and like your making out or whatever but she isn't advancin things further do you just ask if they want to be sexhavers? Same for if a man decides to crash in your bed cuse they are hella wasted but wants to sleep with their head on the other end so it isn't homo does that mean you should ask if they want to do double oral?

• Locked thread