Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

here's a helpful chart ~for tha ladiez~

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

even if it was pee, what's so wrong about a girl peeing on you? that poo poo is hot son

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

it should be no surprise that all hentai out there features the guys pre-cumming (this actually exists?) all over the place. before and after sex, they're leaking semen all over the place. fact is, guys wanna leak hot fluids like girls can ;)

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

um, they have clams, not oysters.
bearded clams

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Koalas March posted:

this is spot on
so i've been told to ask you about the size of the stick up your rear end. what is the length of it in US units?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

vaginas are usually scary, unless they're fresh out the shower, then they're just begging for tonguing, deep tonging.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

using your toys to do anal on your guy friend...

what's your opinion, ladies? (assume he loves it)

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

look that up elsewhere and you'll find a small number of women that don't like it not out of preference or lack of interest but in upbringing/traditional values. like "that's not her place"
yeah i don't give a gently caress about any of that or about ladies' upbringing problems. leave your emotional baggage behind. i just wanna know which gals like to do all kinds of kinky stuff.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Fruity Gordo posted:

sure, with a condom on it
why would anyone use a condom on a guy's little rear end

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

checking out "Ole Smoky Apple Pie 'Moonshine'" which I'm told is actually an evil lawyer lie plot scam money grab by the internet.
i've decided that your avatar is cyberpunk as hell and it will always rule

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

Sorry but I'm even pretty careless about shaving (like schwoop up the leg, schwoop) and I don't cut myself constantly??
keep shaving everything you can. i myselft have given up the ship, but as a girl you can probably carry it all the way and make it work.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Fisticuffs posted:

I've never really had a girlfriend that was really up on shaving and everything. I had a girlfriend in college that literally never shaved her legs ever. I was still horny all the time though, not sure what the big deal is.
that poo poo is gross dude. leg hair in general is gross. if i could get rid of mine i would, but it's impossible.

also, tomboys

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Declan MacManus posted:

razor burn is awful and who in their right mind would wax their pits
once you shave there enough times your skin gets used to it and it's not a problem at all. really the only problem is how fast it grows back.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

don't dye your hair, retard

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

no kidding

i wonder if men realize how ugly their poobrown hair is? and when it's scratchy, ugh
no. unless you're dying streaks of hair bright pink or blue (sexy as gently caress), just don't ever dye your hair ever. it's such a dumb thing to do. like wearing high heels.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

hahahaha

streaks are for middle schoolers you pedo
i need to acknowledge this post, but i can't make a response to it...

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

look at wrongo mcincorrectson over here
hahahaha, wrong according to what criteria? no, seriously.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

ah perhaps you are correct and your subjective opinion is indeed more correct than literally everyone elses carry on goon sir
ahhhhhh whatever, little lady.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I use an epilator. Rip those pieces of poo poo out by the roots.

I've been thinking of getting laser removal for my underarm hair because I live in LA, land of tank tops all the time. I have pale skin and dark hair, which they say is good for laser, but I hear underarm hair is the worst to fully get rid of. :(
you know we're in 2013 and i really thought that by now someone would have invented some kind of drug or something where they inject you in a spot and all the hair there falls out, permanently. if someone were to invent something like this they would pretty much be able to print money.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

they have that, but its not a drug, it's laser hair removal, and yeah it's a money printing machine, it's hundreds to thousands of dollars depending on the body part
from what i hear that poo poo is really complicated and takes several sessions. and they have to laser out each hair follicle.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Pick posted:

oh my god probably someone has done that to remove asshair and it would be like getting snapped by a rubber band in YOUR rear end
just another saturday night for me

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Declan MacManus posted:

so do any of you ladies play bass

i'm trying to start a noise rock band
only thing hotter than a girl bassist is a girl drummer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGdm14xANBY

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

A Spider Covets posted:

there are never enough but there's always more
you are a comic by kate beaton

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

literally no one on earth except other girls realize you even have these things. in other words, no one cares. so why do you do it?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Crow Jane posted:

You look good, you feel good
But you don't.

Because no one notices or cares.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

here's a more serious question: why do girls wear tunics? they make literally any girl who wears them look fat. my sister wears them constantly and she's really skinny, but every time i see her in a tunic it makes her look fat, which is a considerable feat. why are tunics a thing?

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Chiba City Blues posted:

lol i saw this on facebook earlier

SLUTS :argh:

its was posted by two women no less
those loving girls... having sex... i mean, really!!!

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Women's Rights? posted:

No joke - one of the reasons I'm losing weight is so that I can rock shorts and tights. They look so cute but I am too big to pull it off. 40 more lbs and I gots it though
40 pounds? holy poo poo you're fat

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Declan MacManus posted:

prettz pulling the long con here and negging everyone like crazy
nah, fat people aren't even real people anymore

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

ladies, do you want to get on my dick? then get into this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duEzrOvSb98

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm not a lady but would mine your asteroid
mmmm you can probe my chondrites

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

man, did i really post that video in this thread? jesus christ i'm a lot drunker than i thought

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Declan MacManus posted:

get some help man
gently caress that

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Miltank posted:

Imma spit some revised truth. If you wear clothes that make you miserable because you are trying to be sexy, then you are a tool.
wow way to insult all females ever

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

whoa thats deep dude

you should, like, major in philosophy after you graduate
no one should major in philosophy, just realize fuckin biotruths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Al Borland posted:

I finished off some white wine today. Not bad I think it was Yellow Tail which comes from your country. Had fish yesterday with it so just drank what was left.
yellow tail wine is so great. excellent tasting wine for prices that are inexplicably lower than even local wines.

yeah i'm back in this thread, after embarassing myself greatly a few weeks ago because too much liquor.

• Locked thread