Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

I miss riot grrl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

geese are jerkasses

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

corned beef in a can : good fatty roast corned beef :: spam : pork belly

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

no sauerkraut because I'm a dumbass and forgot it, but heres what ladythread made me make for dinner

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Schmeichy posted:

Just because I remember everyone was grossed out by the idea, letting you all know I had burgers the other night that had peanut butter, sriracha, grilled onions and pickles on it. :yum:

burger name "pregnant elvis":
top bun
pickles
bacon
peanut butter
burger patty
bottom bun

good burger ok

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Jetsetlemming posted:

Seems weird to name a recipe "Elvis" without having banana in it.

I thought so too at first but according to primary sources the man loving loved him some peanut butter on stuff

he once chartered a jet to Denver because a chef there made sandwiches that were just a french loaf, a whole jar of peanut butter, and doused in honey, and he was sitting around with his buddies and went "hey i really want one of those" and the chef got up in the middle of the night and met elvis on the tarmac with, like, 12 of these enormous sandwiches

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i miss booze sometimes, but not that much. I haven't poo poo on myself even once since I quit drinking, which is a huge improvement for me. six months, zero pants shitted

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Kimmalah posted:

Yeah it's a little weird that you apparently think making GBS threads your pants is typical for a night of drinking. :raise:

who said anything about typical

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i've got 4.25 heads for you

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Beet greens are the best greens, not the least of which because a lot of times you can get them for little or no cost because people just ask to have them cut off (insanity)

Beet greens stewed with some vinegar and a little butter, as good as

i mean, no, beet greens are terrible, keep asking to have them cut off when you buy beets

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

LOU BEGAS MUSTACHE posted:

the pressure from the steam builds up. i think agitating a hot liquid also creates more steam.

yeah i found this out the hard way

the steam pressure will pop the lid off even with your hand holding it down

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

why is someone mansplaining about armored warfare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I had a tank question

• Locked thread