Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

yes i actually just prefer cooking for myself and fiance and making sure it is a balanced meal with like, vegetables and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

By the way, these posts were ironic, but if you'd like to start your own unironic pro-ana thread, I'm sure GBS can accommodate you nowadays!!!

Make sure it's an effortpost, though, which means including kale and the one-hand-around-your-ankle rule. Cheers mate!

explain this rule, i need to know... for science.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

yes barely, maybe if i remove some of that fatass tendon i'll have some slender ankles :smith:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

being beautiful, or being able to walk? tough choice.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

i dunno if i'm crazy but i'm pretty sure there was once a hot or not tv show. a girl comes out in a bikini and she's stunning, and the judge goes "look at ur fat ankles. u got cankles gurl" and she's just distraught.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

that was kind of gross of your high school friend, how do those series of events even occur where you're watching dickgirl anime together.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

oh. explains everything really

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

lidnsya posted:

I'm such a makeup cheapskate. I'll pay more for a good foundation and primers but skimp on everything else. Is Sephora stuff really worth it?

I think it is, I hate drugstore make up because it lasts about 3 seconds or the pencils are too hard or the colors are a weird shade or they smear in 5 seconds etc. Good quality stuff lasts forever both on your face and in your makeup pack

Pick your hair is so fluffy and soft :3:

Also check out my new name I'm digging it

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Da fux, sephora has 1.5oz argan oil for fuckin $45 or something when eBay has 2oz for about $15. Am I safe buying the eBay stuff

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I must admit I hardly ever buy stuff from sephora, there's almost always ways to find good quality stuff for reasonable prices tho!

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Yeah and dept store outlets sometimes have a makeup section with good stuff for cheap, p much the price of drugstore stuff

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

When I really wanna be filled with shame I hang out at tj maxx

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Not since they tried to swindle me with promises of Calvin Klein and it was nothing but Kathy Ireland fuuuuuck yooouuuuu

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

when I was first learning how do to makeup, toner was like :wth: cool for me. makes my skin all dewey and nice without being oily. if i'm not wearing makeup i still use toner everyday especially after washing my face.

makeup days is toner, moisturizer, concealer (i have gnarly dark circles and redness around nose), powder (tho I do want to get a good BB cream), light blush, eyebrows filled, then eyes depend on the occasion. if it's daytime i just do eyeliner and mascara or a sweep of neutral shadow. night time i get more heavy on eyeshadow tho i still dont like crazy colors cuz lets be honest only drag queens and runway models can pull it off. craziest color i use is blue, other than that it's lotsa browns and shades of violet and a copperish color i use sparingly.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

also I bought a little bottle of argan oil from ebay, it was really cheap but has a lot of good reviews. heres hoping it's good stuff :pray:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

yeah i guess i don't think of blue and purple as crazy (i use them pretty regularly) but like, green and any neon color and rainbow streaks or whatever

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

okay i never thought of that. that looks cool in my head.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

almightyerin posted:

Was it in here I was reading about putting coconut oil in your hair?

argan oil?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

OMGVBFLOL posted:

having blue hair and blond eyes is pretty much carte blanche to wear whatever crazy rear end eye shadow you want, it all works

other combos require more careful planning tho

ugh i am jealous, i am like sorta tanned asian skin with black hair.

as for toner I just bought some moisturizing toner from target one day and it just my soothes skin wrt dryness/redness and stuff like that and makes it supple and soft. apparently there are fake toners out there where it's actually astringent so you'll have to be careful if you decide to buy it, mine is just alba brand moisturizing toner. here's a complicated looking article about it http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/beauty/skin-toner.htm

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

i've heard of putting p much every kind of oil under the sun in your hair incl mayonnaise. i've also used salon brand oil and it just... doesn't really do anything. it seems like argan oil has some unique properties though that i will be able to report on in a few days once my ebay argan arrives but you can obv see it in pick's hair.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

your hair color is loving cool. i've been thinking about dying my hair but since it's p much black i'd have to bleach it for a good color and idk about that.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

yeah i know, i've dyed it in the past and the best result was at a hair salon but $$$ and other ones have just been very very subtle. i might try that red tho, even subtly a color like that would be awesome.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

dont plan on doing any of that stuff till i'm like 50!

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

someone told me about a missed connections post on craigslist. "you sharted on my dick and you ran away embarrassed but i thought it was hot i miss you..."

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

sword_man.gif posted:

it's the kind of terrified like you're sitting in front of a brain that's been opened up and you're in charge of surgery and everyone expects you to know what to do and then disarm the bomb but you're also naked

the big difference is you dont have a scalpel so do anything and everything (punch it)

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Seriously ladies, how much foreplay is enough?

till she falls asleep

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

if she wakes up you've already lost.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Clingy guys are instant liking killer for me because somehow someway I'm sometimes doing stuff not involving him and if he starts getting mopey that I'm not talking to him or hanging out then gently caress him

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Same for other women tbh, I was groped and motorboated by a drunk girl I barely knew and it was stupid.

I got my argan oil and it makes my hair lovely :3:

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Well she came up and grabbed my boobs and stuck her face in them in the span of 2 seconds, so like a ninja I guess

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

No need to shame post yourself, lots of dudes post here

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

sword_man.gif posted:

realpost sometimes i feel like i have to shame myself intentionally because internet dudes act like jackasses to the internet women i know

like this one girl who joined a guild and then this guy started sending her daily letters with outrageous gifts every single day including a loving sky golem, sapphire panther, 10k+ gold and then she told him she wasn't interested he got all sulky and whiny about it (this sentence is about World Of Warcraft)

men suck

The solution is to act like a normal human being even in ~wow~

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

She should tell him to gently caress off and die like do not pull any punches because desperate nerds are sub human anyway

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fruity Gordo posted:

its still a bit sad that blokes feel the need to wander in to ask/tell all the females about their opinions on females but, you know. at least they're asking sometimes

I actually get a giggle out of trolls going all FEMALSS ARE ALL CUNTS. It's like they're so shy and nervous so all they can think of to do is pick on the girls

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Wildlife Analysis posted:

I'm pretty sure the average goon lady is about as insightful into the female psyche as the average male goon is into the male one.

I don't think "don't motorboat" requires much in depth psyche analysis

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

@crow Jane I freakin love coral stuff so I'd crazy hire you

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I am definitely guilty of Bobby pins and hair ties everywhere, I just absentmindedly take em out and forget :xd:

Hey fruity your step-mom was nuts

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Lying on the Internet, more like lying to yourself..

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Espy posted:

Also my ends like to split way too much, I'm already due for another hair appointment in a week or two and had my last one a month or so ago.

Do you heat treat your hair a lot like blow drying and irons cuz that poo poo tears up my hair and I try to use heat as rarely as possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I use redken real control heat resist spray for blow drying and it keeps my hair looking loving great but I do still get split ends eventually

• Locked thread