Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

i mean why the gently caress am i even watching anime this isn't something i normally do oh yeah its cause i wanna die and watching anime is pretty close to that i think

Okay. But could you just post about anime less, thanks.

Also seek help, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Fucker posted:

talking about anime is insanely prohibited in the lady crew, lair of the sane

I don't care if people talk about it but when you are making posts at nobody about it that no one understands then it is less cool.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I believe in WindmillSlayer.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

catdynamite posted:

hopefully by the time i'm 24 i will have had sex

How old are you?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

catdynamite posted:

a tip from me to you is to never trust what i post in this thread unless it's about anime

i'm 19

Thank you for the tip. I post half truths, and I sometimes lie, and sometimes I might even sincere. I'm unpredictable like that

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

A friend's father recently passed away and he's been understandably erratic. You (and my friend) don't have to apologize Av.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Mango. Pineapple if ya freaky.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

A potato will get lost in your butt.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

You could eat those ones

If a potato ain't good enough to put in my butt, it ain't good enough for eating.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

What happens if the final game goes to draw? Super mega overtime forever till someone wins?

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Captain Candiru posted:

At this stage games won't end in draws, but will go a few extra 15 minute blocks and then end with a penalty kick showoff if it's still even.

OK, ty.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Program is one thing I don't have to do, everyone knows what to expect I think :D

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Kyary wouldn't be nearly as good without the imagery of the videos imo.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I heckled Necro first, obviously I did not know anyone had died. Sorry things are going badly for you Necro.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

lol

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

Pick posted:

Lowtax, people are sending threatening letters to my house.

Seriously despicable. Come on people what the gently caress.

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I think my SA handle is silly but I like that I didn't come up with it and only use it on SA. Sad that these precautions have to be made here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Thongs
Feb 13, 2004

I have sent mail to users of this site but it had nice things and not hate.

• Locked thread