Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

I've only ever used pantyhose for practical/mechanical usage, like coffee filters or baffling aquarium filter intakes.
Used pantyhose are great for brine shrimp nets. I used to keep seahorses and they are picky eaters so side tank as brine shrimp hatchery + pantyhose net = happy seahorse lunch :yum:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

^^^^^ sweet :j::hf::j:

Toriori posted:

The idea of nylons with no underpants disgusts me.
I can't imagine that on a hot day :gonk:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

Who wears nylons on a hot day?
In south texas, every day is a hot day

Prettz posted:

some horrific model/fashion show
Project Runway?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

was he the one kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too good looking?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Cuckoo posted:

Attention all men personal grooming is cool, please at least shave your pits and balls, tia
Yes please, those are concentrated areas for sweat and heat, and a growth of hair within greatly multiplies the available surface area for bacteria to breed on

(math explanation for the gentlemen cause that's yall's thing right)

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Pick posted:

Nair REEKS
Yeah, the Nair In The Shampoo urban myth is impossible just on smell alone

Also Espy every time I see your avatar I smile. Andrew Luck is the most adorable nerd in football :swoon:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Espy posted:

People rag him for being ugly but he's honestly not that bad when he cleans up and shaves his neckbeard of power and doesn't show his teeth. He's no lady killer but his persona and nerdiness make him quirky. Also he's loving 6'4" and 240 lbs of muscle I mean goddamn.
I actually like him with the neckbeard, I figure he's big and muscly and fast and a really good (minus last week) quarterback in a super macho sport so it's cool to see a manly/goony dichotomy. And a really manly cadence voice :allears:

Pick posted:

I can't believe men watch Supernatural
I haven't seen it but isn't that the one that generates tons* of slash fanfiction between the main characters?

*relative to everything else that people already write that poo poo about I mean

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I have touched another woman's breasts once in my life, and it was a friend with a new boob job. She went from flat as a teenage boy to a respectable A cup and it looked great with her figure. Felt natural to me :) Only a tiny scar on the underside of each.

Cuckoo posted:

Oh it's also fun when they try to jam in fingers and just kind of wiggle them around like a parasite
Oh god this poo poo where the gently caress does this come from :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Motherfucker posted:

Real-talk, women dressed as Nazi's give me a boner.
Hi Max Mosley

• Locked thread