Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
That's pretty gross, and I've always considered pantyhose to be something you wear once when you need to and then dump OP (which is ecologically unsound I guess but the trick is to almost never need to wear them and instead wear pants or tights or any of the myriad other things that do not rip into pieces when you scratch an itch on your thigh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah tbh idk about black milk, I kinda wanna buy a pair of leggings from them just to see if the hype is troo or if they're indistinguishable from one of a million other places

Judakel posted:

swinging all over this thread with mah penis

gross he doesn't even have a foreskin

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah my mom is pushing 60 and still mows their lawn in a sports bra, that is a woman who gives zero fucks (my mom owns)

• Locked thread