Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I want boot cuts to come back too! My skinny jeans have all lost their elastic anyway.

Also, I love my IUD. No more big heavy periods where I lay a big blob of uterine lining when I sneeze. (Just trying to get the boys out of here, you're welcome.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
They really are great. Don't have any of the hormonal homicidal swings that I got with the pill.

Also, one time I pooped. Never again. Have no idea why boys do it.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Joe Don Baker posted:

you could just stop having pre-marital sex you whores.

or you can shove plastic or copper up your twat. whatever works i guess.

Married women use birth control too...

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

dogsupremacy posted:

that remind me every time you are a sexhaver as a man you get a sweet brofist or high five while at best you may discuss it at your book club or sewing circle in vague terms and lots of giggling

checkmate ladies now please vacate

Pfft. I just highfive my boyfriend every time we do it.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I am short, so I prefer heels, but my very tall and muscled boybriend likes me in flats. I keep my heels on hand for steppin' on bitches.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

This is hilarious.

I also hate socks, but I blow cash on sweet, sweet pedis. Do you gals ever do those? I always get them to paint on a flower.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I wish power suits would come back. I'm the kinda woman who want to have it all.

Also, sometime boys are so dreamy.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Charles Bronson posted:

We still talkin' about IUDs in this thread? I love my Paragard because I can have premarital sex with men without worrying about getting pregnant.

Also, wearing pantyhose with no underwear is gross as hell. Swamp crotch anybody?

Yeah. I have Mirena. It's the bomb. It hurt like heck to get it in, but totally worth it. I hate the pill so much. It made me puke...so gross.

Anyway, I bought sensible pants at Kohls because they have a petite section with pants the right length. Lately The Rack and Loehman's have been poo poo.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Pick posted:

I know someone who FIRST tried it on her cooch and whooo boy don't do that

Is this the very same chick who doesn't wear undies with her hose?

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I miss the PYF naked man thread. Most of it was very gay, but I didn't care.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Shoeonhead22 posted:

Is it weird if a guy has an extended treasure trail from his bellybutton right down to his penis but the rest of his genital area is clean shaven??!?

I think it looks nice

That's special.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Crow Jane posted:

I'm straight, but I'd much rather look at pictures of naked ladies than pictures of naked dudes. Naked dudes are awesome in person, though, at least most of the time.

Really? I mean, I'm not super stimulated by visuals, but guys are so cuuuuuute~ when they are nekkid.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Noblesse Obliged posted:

wait a drat minute. how did this go from the ladies thread to the fix men thread.

so...as a lady, whats the best way to sleep naked without oozing everywhere like the goblin from that stupid ernest Halloween movie where he gives here a kiss and goes ehewewwewewew

With a dick still in there? I dunno. Works for me.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Espy posted:

I like to compare heavy flow to a dyke bursting with flood water full of debris

And I like to compare the pain of cramps to sliding a cheese grater against your uterus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Portals posted:

I once had a dude talk to me for half an hour about how he worked in the ER and how he was doing god's work

More like UNdoing God's work.

• Locked thread