Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kieyen
Dec 18, 2006

Insurrectionist posted:

I finished Hexxat's first quest where she kills the other chick and she ran off and told me to meet her somewhere. I wasn't paying attention at the time and just clicked through the dialogue, and the journal entry doesn't mention where she is. I checked the CC anyway since that's kind of the default, but she doesn't appear to be anywhere inside it, so where did she go exactly?

She might still be in the tomb. When she leaves after your first meeting, you goes looking for that cloak Dragomir dropped. If you picked it up, she demands to have it because she can't go outside during the day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kieyen
Dec 18, 2006

GreatGreen posted:

Holy crap.

So I've decided to start a playthrough of Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition and the variability of the kind of main character you can create is almost completely overwhelming. "Oh wow, that's a pretty big list of classes, well okay whatever let's just go with a mage hooooly crap each class choice has an entire submenu of kits."

Is there a good starting guide for Baldur's Gate I and II that details in real terms how each kit will feel to play and how viable each kit is for a main character?

http://playithardcore.com/pihwiki/index.php?title=Baldur%27s_Gate:_Classes_and_Kits

Kieyen
Dec 18, 2006

Milky Moor posted:

What feature is that?

Probably that you can only use your Slayer plot gained ability once.

Kieyen
Dec 18, 2006

Dillbag posted:

When the gently caress is Siege of Dragon spear coming out?

They moved it to the mysterious "early 2016."

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/44047/are-we-there-yet/p3

Kieyen
Dec 18, 2006

bike tory posted:

You missed out on meeting Jarlaxle by not using the rope unfortunately. I feel like they overuse references to/cameos of Salvatore's characters so I almost never bother with the Jarlaxle sidequest, it's pretty tedious anyway.

Also annoyingly even if you kill Drizzt in BG2 you don't get to keep his gear. Malchor Harpell comes and takes it from you and it's impossible to avoid him or prevent without mods. Even if you kill him (he's flagged unkillable so you have to use a stat drain to do it, like getting his int to 0 with a mage shapechanged into a Mindflayer) he still spawns in again whenever you leave or enter a new outdoor area. It's dumb as gently caress.

Speaking of Salvatore characters, I remember reading somewhere that Black Isle initially wanted to include Artemis Entreri in the game somewhere, to the point that there are various remnants of him in the game files, but he was narrowly cut. Am I misremembering this or can someone remind me if this was true?

In restored content mod, he pops up in the vampire basement if you got Drizzt to help you. He has no dialog, drops plain enchanted equipment, and his life stealing dagger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kieyen
Dec 18, 2006

sebzilla posted:

Doesn't he also show up if you try to bork your game by killing Aran Linvail in Chapter Three if you're on the Thieves Guild route?

That's Arkanis Garth, he's invincible and will instagib you.