Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalam
Oct 30, 2010

Skwirl posted:

You kill a dragon for it. Though you when you meet the dragon you have the option of leaving peacefully, you should do that and wait until the paladin order sends you to kill the dragon (you get the sword either way, you just get more stuff and xp for waiting)
It's a two handed sword, if you aren't specced into that already you should get at least two more profs by the time you get to it.

I've played SoA so many times but never knew about the paladin order sending you on that quest. I really should do a playthrough where I don't powergame all the bosses ASAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalam
Oct 30, 2010

Skwirl posted:

I'm just genuinely curious what huge mod load out people use where a mod manager would actually be useful.

Tbh from my experience it's common for mods to clash with one another (e.g., with lines of text getting replaced randomly by other lines). Not sure how well a mod manager would alleviate this though.

kalam
Oct 30, 2010
going to start an IWD2EE playthrough, first time on EE

Is HoF worth playing over Insane with the EE HoF tweaks? I'm planning on bringing a 3-man (all drow) party.

kalam fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Apr 12, 2024