Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

KG, good luck. I hope you can quit smoking. That poo poo is terrible for you. At the end of the month don't be over spent on any category please, you set this realistic budget don't blow it! Keep looking to pay down that debt, the year end goal to have the car paid off is great, do it.

Keep going strong, anytime you want to buy something big you can always ask the thread and sit on it 30 days, still want it and it is budgeted, pull the trigger. You might find you don't really want it after you wait.

Anyways good luck, routing for you (just can't be bothered to read all the back and forth in this thread).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Oh no! My neighbor may have been in my yard!

You guys are hilarious.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

The suburbs, stay out of my yard... Good grief.

You are being so paranoid.

Oh no someone saw me naked. So what.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

You better get your landlord to put in some lockable gates with razor wire on top of the fence! Your neighbors are running amuck! Eating your children, stealing your shoes! Did you ever leave your old place that was in a much worst part of town?

Mother's lock up your daughters!!

Did you know that the meter reader also went into your yard?!? Better call the local utility!

This is by far the best part of this thread.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Dwight Eisenhower posted:

holy crap noone in this thread has said there's evidence that the neighbor's done anything wrong, what the gently caress is wrong with y'all's reading comprehension?

I'm pretty sure it has been established that his neighbor is trying to murder him in his sleep and gets confused in the moment, takes out his ID, drops it, and runs away.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Lol. The paranoia is great.

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

Knyteguy posted:

He's trolling no worries.

Yeah... I am really not. I think you all are crazy paranoid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

There are financial posts in this thread still?

That would be my response. They get buried in pages and pages of other crap and then are stuck at the bottom of long posts. I really have no idea how you are doing.

• Locked thread