Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Knyteguy posted:

Alright yeah she's 95 lbs right now, so the vet didn't think a lateral suture would be worth it. Hopefully we can bring that weight down some.

If any of your other pets are also fat, please feed them less as well before they have issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

That's mostly good news, except for backpedaling on the bonus. Don't let that halt the job search though. Especially since it's not a bonus, you're not leaving any money on the table.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Knyteguy posted:

I'll probably just wait until we're in a better spot to pay it. I don't want to let this detract from our goals.

Either fight it or pay the fee. Don't just ignore it. You just said you had $800 you didn't pay toward the car. Pay the fee off with it.

Stop making ignoring poo poo your default.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Knyteguy posted:

Plus I'll get rid of some game consoles. I sold a PS4 last night to a Goon

How long until you buy a third PS4?

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Knyteguy posted:

In 3 hours I'll be 48 hours without a cigarette. I'm almost through the hardest part. No turning back now. Sorry Sober I would have waited for April, but... it just hit me suddenly to stop immediately.

You'll be able to taste food again, which is nice. But food will be tastier, so don't eat too much.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

spwrozek posted:

Oh no someone saw me naked. So what.

Not everyone is an exhibitionist, spwrozek.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Do your big plans involve spending a lot of money in some way?

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

When would you start doing this? A year, two years? I don't really see how you can afford to have your wife not work until your debt is paid off and you make more money at some other job. It's fun to plan, but realistically, this can't happen for several years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Modest Mouse cover band posted:

Hey again guys! Thanks for the nice thoughts. Just posting a little update before I scurry back into my comfortable hole: I've secured a side-gig web dev contract with a company my brother-in-law works for. Its value in total is $45,000 in gross income.

I also agreed with my brother-in-law that I'll pay him a 10%/$4,500 commission for getting me in the door with the right people at his company.

Does his company know that this is going on? He's getting kickbacks for driving business your way.

• Locked thread