Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
This is an awesome idea for an LP! Definitely entertaining

Yapping Eevee posted:

Who wants to stand and play videogames, though?

.That aren't DDR, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I can only hope that when I go to college, they have like a dozen arcade machines.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

100Dachshunds posted:

Eagerly awaiting my career as the campus serial killer.

Jokes on you, they'll just come back as zombies.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
They ace everything, make great impressions, and form a bond that will last the annals of history.

Or not. It'll be fun to find out!

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Science Research Station! Our sole science student will be happy with that.

I hope Snuggles and Eevee will become the best in their class, only to end up becoming mortal enemies, ala Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando, or Reed Richards and Dr. Doom.

Also, Roar reminds me of Neville Longbottom, in a good way. He should become a wizard.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Faerie Fortune posted:

As an aside, how are you guys feeling about the length of updates? I felt that the introductory one in the student union was a bit short so I tried to get more content for this one and I hope I've got a good balance :ohdear: I don't want updates to be too long and boring.

I liked it! The LP is really fun, longer is great.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
It's better then Space Cadet Pinball. :downs:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Stay safe, Fortune. :ohdear:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

MarquiseMindfang posted:

Oh goodness. :ohdear: Fire already? This does not bode well!

Please, Dachshunds kicked that fire's rear end and sent it back to hell.

WickedHate fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Dec 7, 2013

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

The Heavenator posted:

They don't call it Hacky Sack because that's a trademarked brand name.

So is Band-Aid and Jell-O. If you're kicking a small bag around people here are gonna call it Hacky Sack.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
That machine is coming in handy now! Well, kind of. I may not know what that spice is either, but going by Dune rules Apples pretty much rule the galaxy now.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Schubalts posted:

Why do they keep hating on Anoki? He's a muscle wizard! Come on, guys.

Maybe they all come from the same high school, and Anoki stole everyone's girlfriends.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Bad goon Sims.

No more ice cream until you can behave better..

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Sweet! You're a dedicated LPer. Faerie. Congrats on all your hard work.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Fantastic! Looking forward to it as commanded.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Take your time. :3:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
My comparison from way back pays off! I am overjoyed. :allears: Make Roar a wizard so he can be as hardcore as the Neville from the books.

Let's hope he sticks to being Neville and doesn't turn into Eridan.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Faerie Fortune posted:

I was planning an update for Christmas eve but I currently have a double ear, chest and sinus infection and an insane fever that is causing my girlfriend to yell at me to go to bed every five minutes. I will still have a present for you all, just not an update. Hopefully it'll be appreciated!

I hope you get better soon. :) I've been sick too and only just coming out of it. Hopefully yours will clear up quickly as well.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
That would be awesome. :) Still wishing you the best on your recovery. You're doing great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
D'awww, adorable!

• Locked thread