Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Queen Fiona posted:

I suppose it would help if we had a personality, like...you know...that, uh...that one dating sim with a protagonist with a personality. That one. Yes.

Hatoful Boyfriend?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Rei pretty much rules, wow. "Hey there Gunpei, check out my ENTIRE TRUCK OF VALENTINE'S CANDY. Later loser :iamafag:"

I'm happy this LP exists because I now finally understand what in the world was going on in that one weird minigame in La-Mulana.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Quote isn't edit, Sheep.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
And why do bombs even work on Shiori, anyway? She's known you for like forever, she should know very well that you don't have sweaty trysts with goats or whatever rumors bombs consist of. :colbert:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I just caught up with the thread and I've gotta say, I do really enjoy the idea of having one of the "love interests" actually function as the main antagonist of the game. The execution leaves something to be desired, of course, but the Mad Bomber of Moegiri is something I kinda wish I could see in other games that aren't poo poo.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
What could possibly have happened? Did we... did we get the Yukiko ending...???

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Goon is Strength, because he's Serika's cool buddy.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Be honest, you were laughing your rear end off the entire time people were bringing up Persona, weren't you?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Second question: Why didn't Serika get first in the popularity poll? Is Hotaru really that interesting?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Why not.

vibratingsheep posted:

And that is how the curtain closed on my three years of high school.

When I look back, it feels like all I did was go to the dojo.

Well, I'm glad I was able to graduate with pretty good grades.

And the best thing is, I have one hell of a girlfriend in Serika.

I feel that I was able to have a wonderful high school life.

In the end, I became a young adult fantasy writer.

I think Serika's experiences in the realm of ghostbusting will lead to a mutually beneficial business relationship.

As for Serika?

She still busts ghosts, of course. Though, publicly she's a janitor. Turns out being able to evaporate dirt with laser beams gets you the big bucks even in menial labor.

Her long days of fighting are easier now, I hope.

But that was definitely not what anyone expected she would do after high school.

We're both pretty busy, but when we find time we go out on dates together.

She's beautiful, and she has a kind and strong heart. Unrelatedly, I'm sure she'll be a great janitor.

There are a few things I'm worried about, but I believe that our love is eternal.

Just like the legend of the hill, the promise we made that day will last forever.

Makihara-san founded a demolition derby club.
She was, finally, able to use her urge to destroy for good... I think.

Oda-san became a professional Shakespearean actor.
She hassles me into going with free tickets sometimes.

Tachibana-san remained kinda boring overall.
It's said she's gained the ability to be so ordinary and dull that she can turn invisible, though.

Shiratori was busted for various charges of identity and credit fraud.
He types out ten insulting letters a day from jail to, among others, me. Thanks, Shiratori.

Yabe stabbed himself with a fork on accident the day after graduation and lost an arm to gangrene.
I laughed when I heard.

Yeah, that's a pretty good ending.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I can already tell I'm going to like Mizuki.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh my lord, the USA miniskirt is incredible.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Waffleman_ posted:

Hahahahahahahaha teacher.

He's the loving principal.

Run, Goonko, run! Run or you'll be well done! :gonk:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I like Hibiya.

Jenner posted:

No, girls. As the senpai we have a social and anime obligation to never notice him, no matter how hard he tries. It's in the rulebook.

gently caress that. We will be the one nice senpai.

Edit: I don't like basketball dude can we dump him and go for our new buddy here

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Waffleman_ posted:

With the caveat that it is only funny if you are very familiar with Fate/Stay Night and/or Tsukihime.

I actually once showed it to a friend of mine who knew nothing about Nasu's games and he thought it was hysterical, but he might be an outlier.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Haha, okay, I'm on board with Kazuma now.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

vibratingsheep posted:

Oh crap, I need to figure out another Goon name for a girl.

Sengoonku.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Goonko and Kazuma both join the Hatabaki One-Percenters, Mizuki's new basketball team. They are the poorest members of the team and are on it because 1. they're also the best members and 2. nepotism. Shiki is their mascot. STRANGER DANGER tries to go to every one of their games but is always blocked at security. Goro designs the uniforms and every other team is awestruck by their fabulousness.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Glazius posted:

Bakuretsuzan is probably secretly amazingly proud of Homura for confessing her love in front of the entire school and having it accepted.

Secretly?

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Mikl posted:

Because Girl's Side 1 made me wish we could have done that with Mizuki, she was way more fun and interesting than the boys...

:agreed:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
We went with Homura who was a terrible member of the council, so clearly the actually good member is the optimal choice. Let's put a stick up our own rear end and be buds with Helmet-kun! :toot:

(Barring that, I guess Harry is okay too.)

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

SaffronKit posted:

You guys are monsters for making us go after Harry, we can't stomp on our girl Haurhi's heart like that.

If Harry and Haruhi don't wind up together I will be crushed.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

DoubleDonut posted:

Did we just get negged?

Let's not show any IOIs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

FractalSandwich posted:

I'm unironically mad about its gender politics, but spoiler: it's extremely good.

• Locked thread