Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
There's no other choice but C.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Let's go with A first because in the end almost all MCs in these games are the same person, then E and J.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Going with B because isn't this what most of us truly are?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Going to vote for b for the first playthru.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Going for D for our first time since it looks easy and since we did the hardest route the first time around in the first game might do the other way in the 2nd game.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Voting for A because of frogs.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Going with Miho.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Yeah another pitty vote for Hikari.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Going with B.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Was to vote to continue tokimeki 2 but let's see how bad Tokimeki 3 is.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Sindai posted:

Let's Play Tokimeki Memorial 3! - The Original Crowdfunding Disappointment

Gotta to go with this

ChorpSaway posted:

Let's Play Tokimeki Memorial 3! - Proof that 2D Girls Are Better

This is also good too.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Was going to vote for Purple but Orange sounds like a fun trainwreck that would perfectly define this game.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Straight Male here, always love cheesy romance no matter the gender, also enjoy shojo comics and animes so hopefully girl side should be as enjoyable as well. Also after 3 you could only go up from here.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Raitzeno posted:

Dunno whether it's just a really common cliche by now or a specific reference, but...

Apparently the Three Legged Drag is still an event in school sports festivals.

It's not in Japan but all over, I did it back in grade school when we had our sport day and most pairs in the three legged race had one person drag the other the whole race.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

vibratingsheep posted:

Next time: Is it a bear? Oh boy oh boy

Why am not surprise that there's a bear fight in her route?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Catalina posted:

Bu-but the teacher in Girl's Side 2 had a completely ridiculous backstory that involves :911: and bad Engrish!

This sounds amazing and might be pre-voting for the Teacher (also am guessing the teacher isn't as bad like the stranger danger like in this one).

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Mors Rattus posted:

My experience with American conventions has taught me two things are required for you to have fun.

1. Preregister. Get all your poo poo taken care of two months before you go. Prereg lines are almost always a tenth of the length, if that. It helps cut costs down, too. (Also, be sure to book any needed hotel rooms at least two months in advance, if not more, if the con is even slightly big.)
2. Have friends to hang with. A convention is boring as poo poo if you don't have a crew to do stuff with there - it's a social event more than anything else, after all, and you need folks you know you get along with.

It also helps to at least have some sort of a plan as to what you're gonna be doing so you don't spend your time wandering aimlessly. Cons can be really fun, but you have to go in with a plan. (Also, you want to be sure the con you're attending isn't lovely.)

I second all this, this year at Anime Central I decided to preregister the night before I went and it turn out to be the smart thing to do as when I got there there was already lines around the whole con building(for those who don't know ACEN is like the US 3rd biggest and the biggest con in the Midwest) so I was kinda worried until I ask one of the Con staff who told me to go to the preregister line inside. When I got there I found only 6 people ahead of me and I found myself waiting for the main floor to open than standing in the registration line.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Haifisch posted:

1. Translate it yourself. It's tradition!
2. Kurashita Tsukimi
3. Tokimemo 2 level of detail is fine.
4. Let's play Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2 - She rubbed me the wrong way

Also voting for this.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

If there a option of having a friend from Osaka you should always take it so am voting for Haruhi.

Tarezax posted:

I like the direction ATLUS took to localizing Kansai-Ben in P4 Arena, by giving Labrys a Brooklyn accent. To my knowledge it's closer in terms of cultural connotations than the usual choice of a Southern accent.

I always took that if someone was from Osaka or a city in the region you would go for the brooklyn accent and for those outside of it or the countyside area you go with the southern accent.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Welcome back, I guess it nice seeing the whole Japan being Japan isn't limited to men and can be equal opportunities for both Men and Women's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Catalina posted:

Trust me, that rabbit hole is somewhere you don't want to go.

Oh I know how far it can go just kinda surprise seeing it here.

• Locked thread