Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acelerion
May 3, 2005

monster on a stick posted:

Any other lovers of soondubu jigae (aka soft tofu soup)? A Korean friend at work introduced me too it - I worked my way up to 5 star authentic. I'm disappointed if I order it and it doesn't make me sweat (which is sadly all too often.)

Came here to post this. A good korean friend of mine introduced me to this stuff years ago and I cant get enough of it. We move around a lot and the resturant hunting involves a good bar, a german place, and sundubu.

People hear tofu soup and get the wrong idea. Its as savory as any stew...pure comfort food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread