Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006
Anyone else get framerate problems? I set all of the .exe to run as admin and that seems to have helped but, seems odd to have such a problem with a 2d game. Not too worried as obviously this is beta so things will change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006
Just a note letting you know I solved my low framerate problem by making sure steam.exe was not running in compatibility mode. (it was running in Vista compatibility mode and greyed out) just make sure to click the box to change settings for all users.

Hope this helps someone else, makes the game much more enjoyable now my PC doesn't freak out at the hint of animation.

• Locked thread