Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Varinn posted:

Anyway, continuing the discussion from the last thread, I just don't think the first tier fits at ALL tonally with the rest of the game. Having crude scifi machinery and camping equipment or SOMETHING would feel so much more in line with the rest of the game than Literal Minecraft Progression.

Hmm, that's an interesting idea. I like the caveman tier but somehow making it more in line with the theme would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

for the amount of time this game has been out, some of these space ships are pretty impressive

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

pandaK posted:

Where the gently caress do I even find diamond?

I found five diamonds in chest inside a hut on a threat level 1 planet.

That is all so far.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Does anybody know how to link switches to doors?

This door and switch worked in the lab I grabbed it from.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Building in this game is way too much fun. It'll be hard to go back to a single block builder game.

I feel like bruce wayne lost in space terraria.

Heating a building could be better. having to resort to torches when you have automatic doors is a bit strange. I think one furnace should heat a whole building.

ethanol fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Dec 6, 2013

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Ess posted:

What if you wanted to go left?

Why would I ever go left?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

holy poo poo that is awesome

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

How do you know saves reset tomorrow?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Windows xp support. Christ.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I do miss that context button from terraria that quick places torches.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

You have to be pretty careful with sand in this game. I collapsed a whole loving mountain on top of myself by accident.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Tin Tim posted:

turned out to be a sewer system.

Yeah, I'm mining poop. What of it? :colbert:

goty 2013

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

This thread moves pretty fast... when is that character wipe coming?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I haven't played in a while, but I can't find more than a handful of coal and wood doesn't work anymore. Is it quicker to start over and hope for coal or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I hope they make the rate of progression vastly slower and not just add in more levels. Seems like I'm the only one though

• Locked thread