Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Right now the problem I'm having is that I've basically ran out of predictable options. I've already built a set of full iron armour and the best iron sword I can make, but thats where I'm stuck. In order to make better armour I need tonnes of silver, but I don't know where to get any and I'm pretty much out of ideas. My plan for next time is to just explore more parts of the galaxy and hope I find somthing that can help me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ok, so what's the downside to beaming back up to your ship when you're in trouble (on the surface, of course)? I see people camping out overnight, and I don't know why they'd bother. Granted, I havent' played the game all that much.

Well, the only downside that I can imagine is that when you beam back down again you'll have to walk all the way back to where you were to continue exploring. Outside of that its usually not a bad idea.

Edit: Jinx!

Seriously though, getting killed on a larger planet can be a real pain for this reason. Maybe higher tiers will allow us to set a new teleport waypoint, wouldn't that be nice?

Tombot fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Dec 7, 2013

• Locked thread