Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

Reposting since I didn't notice the new thread:

My server's made some new friends.

We also have some dinosaur monkeys with red sunglasses but those are too hostile and fast for me to get a picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

Somfin posted:

I think I get what you mean. Starting out with like some cheapo sci-fi stuff (maybe useful but it's fragile and plastic and crap and breaks when you try to actually use it) and then having to discard it and work your way up from copper would be cool, and would fit with the theme a bit better. Like, you start out with a mining laser that breaks after ten shots and a healing station that has an electrical fault after one, and the only way to repair them takes some serious ores from serious planets and to get those you'll have to work your way up from copper- that seems fairly reasonable to me.

And what if you use those 10 shots on something other than what you need to make your pickaxe?

• Locked thread