Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

Oh, one I haven't played before! I didn't even know this one existed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Huh. I guess they figured a simple little whodunnit was going to be a thing for Freddi Fish.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Hey everyone,

I regret to inform you all that I am no longer LPing. I got a second Copyright Strike on my account today from Warner Brothers. While that was a factor in this decision it was not the only one.

Over this last year, it stopped being fun and was slowly turning into work for me. I started taking on bigger projects that were starting to cut into my personal time and keeping me from playing games I wanted to or doing something else. EX: the Humongous games were to the point where it was an hour for the main video then another 15-30 mins for the other paths. I would have to film that, then spend the same time watching it and commenting over it. then more time rendering it which made thing slow a bit on my computer.

Another factor is that I have a really hard schedule to work with. My days off of work fluctuate but would usually be in the middle of the week while everyone else is working. Thank you Aces, FinalGamer, perochialjoe, Jamie and Mr. DJB for being able to work around that.

I am not going to completely disapper though. I am still willing to guest on video if I am around and I will probably still be doing the sonic races. I will still be watching and reading LPs that go up as well.

Peace all.

• Locked thread