Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I don't want to copy paste the entire thing but someone reviewed Audacity and good god I want to see it (I'm not paying $20)

The twist is fantastic

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friend...ous-evangelism/

The sister is a lesbian

A better message I can glean from this movie is to be a good samaritan and not let people walk into busted elevators like a depraved rear end in a top hat.

Also, Ray Comfort's book "Scientific Facts in the Bible" is a hilarious read that an evangelical day shift coworker left for us night shift jerks. Speaking of persecution persecution complexes, the oilfield work is taking a real hit down here so people have been getting layed off left and right. So when his turn came to be on the chopping block he knows for sure it's because us loving latino mexicans are evil conniving catholics running off the good and humble Christian.

The last thing he left on the desk after he left on his last day was a chick track titled LOCO LOBO where an Evangelical in a Native community is persecuted and almost killed by a hired assassin/witch doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Random Stranger posted:

I found a copy of that book yesterday. Is there a conspiracy to spread it to atheists? Or just lovely books being thrown away?

First one, then the other. He brought a lot more chick tracks than the ones he left for me, they ended up in the porta-john floors and what have you.

MariusLecter fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Jul 28, 2015

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Jesus is The Emperor of Mankind and Christopher thinks he's pretty cool.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
"True believers" on Earth "after" the rapture, broadcasting evangelical TV on a "pirate" station...

Would be cool if the reveal was that they were Satan's minions causing hell on earth with their bullshit.

• Locked thread