Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?
Growing up christian, I had to watch tripe like the Buttercream Gang and McGee and Me and stuff like that. I might still have some VHS tapes in a box somewhere. I remember we rated them all ourselves on a scale of G to R (kissing, hand holding) as a joke, and our parents thought we were mocking them. WE WERE MOCKING YOU, THESE ARE STUPID.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMB
Jan 8, 2005

Casimir Radon posted:

My dad didn't want me watching The Simpsons because Bart talks back to Homer, and talking back to your dad is one of the worst things you can do. He's not really religious, it's just his weird little issue.

The Simpsons isn't really a rejection of family values, it just happens to mock dogmatic views of family values.

I used to pull my bed in front of my bedroom door to act as a lock so i could watch the simpsons without getting in trouble. Im sure my parents thought i was beating off to jc penneys mags or something, but nope, just watchin bart

IMB
Jan 8, 2005

Jack Gladney posted:

Here's the whole thing on youtube, if you dare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcsOdXlQhTM

I got halfway through the opening credits.

Holy poo poo this is a must watch. You can literally skip to any section and laugh your rear end off. These guys are the physical embodiment of the "why can me a dog speak English" meme.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005

Cardboard Box A posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-R9JY4le7k

BEST VR GAMES 2016 (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Playstation VR, Gear VR) 1 week ago (edited)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Finally! This looks like a GREAT JESUS MOVIE!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LOL Cliff Curtis is Jesus. That man can play any race, any person. Probably any gender.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
When you saw only one footlong/it was because I ate the other one

• Locked thread