Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not trolled not crying
Jan 29, 2007

21st Century Awezome Man

Vintersorg posted:

I caught what I think is the newest trailer today when the ape kills the two people on guard duty and it loving chilled me to the bone. It's just done so nonchalantly and reminded me of something I saw on the news where *spoiling cause of context* a robber walks into a store and just loving shoots the cashier immediately.

I cannot wait - this movie is going to hit hard I think.

I saw the trailer too a few days ago and yeah that part is really chilling. But I think it's really clear the ape doesn't shoot the other guard-dude, they just recycle the same gunfire soundbite and cut to black. There are other parts in the trailers as well where I think they are trying to make it seem something "actiony" or dramatic happens, when it clearly doesn't.
Still, the movie is looking really good and you can tell it's going to be more than your average summer blockbuster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread