Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunky
Aug 29, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

No, it was there when I bought it, you troll.

did you ever get guitar advice from that weirdo faustus? im sure it was great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

As a matter of fact I did. He suggested I start out with something like a Yamaha Pacifica, which after some googling looks to be a good starter electric guitar. So in your face, bunky. Also I think you guys are way too hard on Faustus, his heart is in the right place, he was very nice to me in PMs.

im sure he was nice to you. he likes twinks. i would suggest a fender squire strat or tele, but listen to the autistic manchild i guess

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

Aw, SM, I can't let you down:
I don't think about trains except when I see them. That is, once a year on vacation, and several times a night on TV talking about how ecological they are.
Is there another train-related question you have for me? I do have video I could take a picture from this weekend if you want to see a train I video-recorded for my family.

Would you like that, Senor-lover de Hispanolas?

faustus, remember a few pages back when franco asked you to paypal him bus fare so he could fart in your mouth?

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

lol really

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

gnarlyhotep posted:

Looks like you got told

what ever shall i do with my life amidst all of this ownage

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

i feel like im in a real pot/kettle scenario here

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

That's because you're too confident you're not black as everyone else here.

(hint: )

fautist, did you actually get laid for once on your dumb vacation because you're feisty as gently caress. also i have no loving clue what youre talking about

(hint: neither do you)

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

ThePutty posted:

i made your guitar playable:

also please tell me that sheet music on the wall is the upcoming thomas the tank engine composition you're working on

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dr. Faustus posted:

There's no Pot:Kettle:Black problem for you because you are, in fact, blacker than both the Pot and the Kettle; and you should know better than to weep about it by now.

this sounds really racist fyi

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

ThePutty posted:

i think he's telling us to make out

do you want to make out with me, bunky

i mean yes, but not because he told us to or anything

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Hey Dr faustus, your goofy soliloquy might sound brooding and important if not for the fact that you are a harmless 50 year old dork with too many guitars and not enough brain cells.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

welcome to 2013 everyone

also i unironically like killswitch engage :emo:
mostly the howard jones era

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Wrong Howard, butthole!

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Listen guys. Stop talking about me. You're totally insecure about my guitars. Also I don't really know what the definition of insecure is.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

ThePutty posted:

if we're gonna talk SGs, is there an epiphone SG that's the equivalent of one of the really good quality squier guitars that have come out recently (such as the classic vibe)? the G-400 seems like a good bet but i dunno much about gibson stuff

i had one of those years ago and gigged with it for a bit. people bitch about gibson sgs and neck dive, but that epiphone felt like there was a brick hanging from the headstock. apart from that it wasnt a totally terrible guitar, so if youre just looking to pluck around on it at home you should be okay

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dewgy posted:

already got two!

also the acrylic LPs don't glow

happy birthday dewgy! get a jem and name it faustus. or dont because he would probably jerk off to it. really just dont buy a jem and get a neat sg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Dewgy posted:

WELL SUMMUMABITCH

dude. Dude!

• Locked thread