Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Corek posted:

does it have balls too

You can see it in this clip at around the 3:30 mark. Just the shaft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7heqswnD08Y

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Dark Terror or #4, yay or nay?

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Has anyone bought an Edwards LP recently? Are they still really nice?

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Man, I've got Without You on repeat now. It's actually kind of cool haha.

Also, how is the range of Gibson 2012 SG Specials like as a whole? Some are going dirt cheap at the moment, but I don't really like the neck finish.

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

For all this neck talk. So it's easy to get a rough lovely feeling neck treated to make it smooth and glossy with just oil, or does it need to be painted?

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

How 3D and hi fi does it sound now?

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

ThePutty posted:

basically mix lovely thrash with numetal

I now have chugga chuggas in my head, broken by harmonics on the guitar, and autotuned clean vocal parts. gently caress.

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

ThePutty posted:

i don't know if you've heard metalcore or not but this is absolutely 100% accurate, i'm not even kidding

the only thing missing is the occasional lovely metal scream every now and again

I have. :( it gets played over the PA at some metal gigs, and some bars sometimes (Melbourne). Ugh.

fappenmeister fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Nov 7, 2014

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

Haha, someone listed me on metal archives because I played bass in a band for a little while. Not even sure who updated the page because it certainly wasn't me. I never played a show or recorded with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

I'm Crap posted:

can't see or hear discussion of washboards without wanting to do the whole Arthur Atkinson routine from the Fast Show

hahaha

• Locked thread